New to LT and Minimins, Hello!

Hi, I have been reading everyones stories on here, so thought I would join you all! I started LT on monday after years of yo yo dieting, think I have tried every diet going! I am getting married in november this year and hope to lose 5st before then. After reading about everyones amazing losses on LT, I know I will be able to do it!:)

hi, welcome and good luck. Im sure you'll have no problems getting rid of 5 stone :)

If you can get into the right head space then LT is the easiest diet ever because it is so black and white and the losses so good that you become totally motivated and the fact that you're in ketosis means you just aren't hungry - well I'm not. You have the best motivation - your wedding - so keep that in mind and you'll shed five stone well before then. Good luck.

Hi there, what a great name "willbethinsoon" ha, the best inspiration you will have is after your first weigh in, the first week is always the hardest, but once you see how much you have lost, the second week will be much easier, Good Luck, if you stick to 3 shakes a day and drink tons of water, you will lose 5stone no problem xx Karen xx

Good luck with the diet, I started last week and the best thing was finding someone starting at the same time as you. It really, really helps to hear someone else is going through the same things as you.

You go girl!! You will get there no problem and look fantastic on the day. It's hard work but the prize is soooo nice!

Back