New to LT...

Let me know how the flapjacks go for u hun :) what is the feeling of ketosis??? How do u know when u r in ketosis??? Xxx its day 5 for me 2moz yippee x

yea I've heard that they are better toasted...but what I was wondering is do they lose any nutrients being toasted ? And ahhh last night I was laying in bed and my mouth tasted metally...I also didn't feel hungry at all when normally I would!! This morning a bit metally not as bad as last night. So hmmmm could that be it? I bloody hope so :D xxx

Lol yer I had that taste the other night, watch out though, coz apparently we culd suffer with bad breath on lipotrim x

I wanted to ask about that....have you been told to change your toothpaste or anything? I use pearl drops and was thinking last night...."I hope this doesn't stop me from going into ketosis" haha, I must admit too, it was really nice to have that taste of toothpaste. Never noticed it before. Lol

yea I've wondered about toothpaste too!! But I reckon if there were any we went allowed then we would have been told :) xxx

I thought that. I know the mouth wash has to be non alcoholic because that can effect ketosis but there's no alcohol in toothepaste. Lol

I was never told not to use certain toothpastes, non-alcoholic mouthwash that's oks then. I hope we dnt suffer with bad breath, s one of my biggests fears lol xx

haha!! im going to go on the hunt for some breath strips, what make can we use do u no? how u feeling today liza? I feel good, had no headaches or light headedness yet, im going to go swimming this afternoon for and hour and may have a sauna although im not sure if I should have the sauna :/ xxx

haha!! im going to go on the hunt for some breath strips, what make can we use do u no? how u feeling today liza? I feel good, had no headaches or light headedness yet, im going to go swimming this afternoon for and hour and may have a sauna although im not sure if I should have the sauna :/ xxx

I'm feeling ok thx darling, woke up with a headache but its gone now. Had my shake at half 8 and a pint of water so that's done the job. I havnt got the energy to do anything got work at 12 till 8 so that's my day planned lol. The strips begin with N I dnt memba what they are called though xx

ahh well im off to get some peppermint tea later so will go on the hunt then! aww its rubbish when u feel like that, I get like that about 6ish but im sleeping earlier which is good :D xxx

I had not luck on the breath strip front :( but I bought some twinnings peppermint and nettle tea :) I just made one with a sweetner and it tastes really nice :) xxx

Ooooo that sounds nice. Think I will have to get some :)

I just cnt bring myself to get any. I just finished work at sainsburys went down the aisle picked it up then put it straight bck down and left lol x

Back