New to Maintenance

Mandy33

Just completed the re feed week and lost 2lb on it.. So now to start my maintenance.

Want to start posting my food diary on here so everyone can keep me right if they see anything wrong.

Thank you!!

Welcome :) Well done on your loses.

Day 1

B: LT Bar
L: 2 eggs scrambled 1 piece of ww bread
D: Brown spaghetti, extra lean mince, low fat sauce

1 cup of tea with skimmed milk
1 banana

I tend to stick to vodka and diet mixers of any kind for the least calories. Hope you have a good time.

Yup stick to spirits & diet coke/tonic for the best low cal option usually around 52cals for a 25ml shot.

Well done on your losses and getting through refeed. Keeping track of food till you find the balance that works for you will help set a good maintenance pattern.
Enjoy your outings. Wine spritzers or a spirit with slimline mixer is best. Beers and ciders are heavy on the cals. Enjoy!

Hi Mandy and welcome to maintenance :)

Well done on losing whilst on refeed - how did you get on when on TFR? How long were you on it for?

I agree with the advice already given about alcohol. You'll probably find 1 or 2 are all you can manage anyway the first time drinking after TFR & refeed so to be honest I'd say have what you REALLY fancy and enjoy it - you deserve it. Then, if you're going to be drinking regularly (like many of us around here ;)) make your choices based on calories. Just my opinion hon. Enjoy whatever you do :) x

I lost nearly 2 stone, want to lose another 8lbs but want to do it with maintainence. Fair play to you all who done the LT for lengthy periods of time.. Take my hat off!

This forum is great, a lot of LT experts!! :)

Well done on your loss hon - brilliant!

We're all learning all the time - I don't think we can ever assume we know it all - that's a slippery slope back to where we've come from imho xx

B: LT Bar and Tea with skimmed milk
L: 2 slices ww bread and banana
D: Tuna salad & glass water

2 cups tea with skimmed milk
Yoghurt 80 cals

I honestly could take it or leave it, I feel like my taste buds have changed while on TFR. How about you? Are you maintaining long?

This is my 3rd year now, weight is up a little from when I finished, but overall, still happy with my weight and size. If I do over indulge, I try to be as good as possible for the next few days to compensate, its something you have to work at for a lifetime I would guess.

Definitely a lifetime's work as Mary says. However, if you feel you can take it or leave it maybe you'll find it easier :)

Day 3:

B:LT bar and tea with skimmed milk
L:2 slices ww bread, tuna in brine, sweetcorn
D:WW yoghurt

Glass of diluted juice

Day 4:

B: LT bar and tea with skimmed milk
L:2 potatos with mixed veg
D:2 slices ww bread and beans no spread

1 cup of tea with skimmed milk

Back