New to Maintenance

In what way do you feel bad? :(

You don't seem to be having much in the way of veggies ... ? x

I think TFR was a doddle comparing to being good myself yesterday.. Was so tempted all day! Had wedges when was out yesterday evening, they tasted a bit greasy and actually felt so guilty all last night, almost felt bigger straight away!!

Jan just read through my week, can't believe there is hardly no veg! And I love my greens! Big plate of chicken & veg tonight:) well a small plate for me..

My birthday 2moro but no plans, yet... Hopefully other half will have a wee surprise for me :)
xx

Day 9

B: LT bar, tea with skimmed milk
L: apple cup of tea with skimmed milk
D: 2 ww bread with beans

Water
Yoghurt

What happened to the veg today?!! :p

Lol.. I was STARVING! Was struggling with a teething baby and hubby was away so thought I'd take the easy & quick option.. :(

Your lunch needs to be a bit more substantial chick that will stop you feeling hungry.

I'm not surprised you were starving! You hadn't eaten much at all - be careful hon.

You're right about TFR being easier than having to think about what to have! I think that's why I'm so happy on the 2 products & one meal at the moment. I only have to think about one meal and that only has to be protein & salad or veg and yet I still know I'm getting all my nutrients & stuff .. simple (squeak! ;)) xx

Day 10 HAPPY BIRTHDAY to me :)

B: LT bar and tea w skimmed milk
L/D: vegetable soup with whole veg & wheaten bread. (was out shopping)

Water
I had 3 bloody after eight mints 103 cal
And 2 roses sweets!! :( Deserved them
On my 21st birthday I reckon!!

xx

Ah! A 21st birthday. How special that is. Have a beautiful day.

45aca5d282baf1c6bc8823d11404e839_bday31082807030934.gif

Happy 21st hon! :D Have a great day xx

Still celebrating ?? Hope you had a fab time.

Its her 21st, of course she is still celebrating!! :giggle: x

Long time ago for me Tan. Ha ha ! So I've forgotten!!

Day 12

B: LT bar with tea skimmed milk
L: chicken breast & veg
D: grilled burger with salad

Slice of chocolate cake for dessert
2 glasses champagne

Day 13

B: sausage, grilled mushrooms, tomato & ww bread
L: apple, LT bar
D: chicken breast with salad

Water
Tea
Can diet coke

Well done on a STS after birthday celebrations. You are doing great. Include more fruit and veg. Maybe have a mid morning and afternoon snack of a small piece of fruit.

Back