• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

New to Maintenance

summergurl

♥3 Years Maintaining♥
S: 19st6lb C: 11st6lb Loss: 8st0lb(41.18%)
Welcome :) Well done on your loses.

Day 1

B: LT Bar
L: 2 eggs scrambled 1 piece of ww bread
D: Brown spaghetti, extra lean mince, low fat sauce

1 cup of tea with skimmed milk
1 banana

summergurl

♥3 Years Maintaining♥
S: 19st6lb C: 11st6lb Loss: 8st0lb(41.18%)
Yup stick to spirits & diet coke/tonic for the best low cal option usually around 52cals for a 25ml shot.

irish molly

Maintaing LT loss on GL
S: 21st0lb C: 12st12lb G: 12st12lb BMI: 27.4 Loss: 8st2lb(38.78%)
Well done on your losses and getting through refeed. Keeping track of food till you find the balance that works for you will help set a good maintenance pattern.
Enjoy your outings. Wine spritzers or a spirit with slimline mixer is best. Beers and ciders are heavy on the cals. Enjoy!

JanD

maintaining since June'09
S: 15st9.5lb C: 10st13.6lb G: 10st7lb BMI: 24.8 Loss: 4st9.9lb(30.02%)
Hi Mandy and welcome to maintenance :)

Well done on losing whilst on refeed - how did you get on when on TFR? How long were you on it for?

I agree with the advice already given about alcohol. You'll probably find 1 or 2 are all you can manage anyway the first time drinking after TFR & refeed so to be honest I'd say have what you REALLY fancy and enjoy it - you deserve it. Then, if you're going to be drinking regularly (like many of us around here ;)) make your choices based on calories. Just my opinion hon. Enjoy whatever you do :) x

I lost nearly 2 stone, want to lose another 8lbs but want to do it with maintainence. Fair play to you all who done the LT for lengthy periods of time.. Take my hat off!

This forum is great, a lot of LT experts!! :)

JanD

Well done on your loss hon - brilliant!

We're all learning all the time - I don't think we can ever assume we know it all - that's a slippery slope back to where we've come from imho xx

B: LT Bar and Tea with skimmed milk
L: 2 slices ww bread and banana
D: Tuna salad & glass water

2 cups tea with skimmed milk
Yoghurt 80 cals

This is my 3rd year now, weight is up a little from when I finished, but overall, still happy with my weight and size. If I do over indulge, I try to be as good as possible for the next few days to compensate, its something you have to work at for a lifetime I would guess.

JanD

Definitely a lifetime's work as Mary says. However, if you feel you can take it or leave it maybe you'll find it easier :)

Day 4:

B: LT bar and tea with skimmed milk
L:2 potatos with mixed veg
D:2 slices ww bread and beans no spread

1 cup of tea with skimmed milk