new to minimins starting cambridge again today!

rainbird

Hi, not sure how this all works so please forgive any mistakes! Did cambridge in summer and lost over two stone. Started again today having put back on about half a stone and really need some support...as two failed attempts since xmas!!!! If there is anyone out there be good to chat

Welcome rainbird,

Best of luck with your new start today and well done on losing two stone last summer. You have done very well to keep a stone and half off.:happy096:

Hi , welcome to the forum , its a great place and there is loads of nice people to give great advise and keep you motivated when it gets tough :)
you have done well to keep the other stone and a half off and it wont be long until you have lost it again :)

Good luck for your restart with Cambridge - you'll soon be able to see some wonderful results and your added 1/2 stone (well done on only putting that much on!) and any more you want to lose will soon be gone :)

Best of luck xx

that 7lbs should be gone in the first week hun! how did you manage to maintain - well done for keeping the bulk of it off!

many thanks to all for your kind replies - only just found my way back to my post - hopeless!! Nice to hear some positive comments on keeping my weight off - I have yo-yo'ed up and down the same stone for the last few months so its become a bit frustrating!!!

Anyway, looking forward to getting to know some of you, perhaps I'll manage to move forwards again now. Just need to get past the first week....

Back