New to minimins :)

sarahb77

Hi everyone im Sarah-Jane, well like the title says im new to the forum although not new to weight watchers and am looking to loose around 4 stone altogether but will take it slowly as it seems a daunting task right now lol. Just looking for encouragement and support from people in a similar position to me so heres hoping :) xx

Thanks for the hello purple_rain :) looks like your doing really well on your weight loss hope i have as much sucess x

Hi!! I'm new here too so thought id say hello!! I've three and a half to lose so a similar goal x

Hiya Rkmridell thanks for saying hello it seems like we do have a similar amount to loose :) will keep a look out for your posts to see how your doing good luck in your weight loss and feel free to say hi anytime x

Hi Sarah-Jane,
Best of luck with the weight loss.. I find once you get yourself organised in the kitchen & track everything it's fine, biggest problem I have is organisation though !!!

Laineymcd xxx

Hiya Sarah-_-Jane what a coincidence lol great name though, and hey and thanks for the reply Laineymcd i know what you mean about being unorganised lol im terrible for it good luck to you both with your weight loss will keep my eye out for ya both to see how your doing :) x

Good luck sweetie we can do this! X x

Hiya emzy1985 and thanks for the hello, good luck on your weightloss journey will look out for you to see how your doing :) x

Hi I restarted Thurs gone after (like a lot of us) have tried to shift the weight and either fail or put it back on again, normally because I used to set goals that seemed unreachable.

This time around I am more positive and have finally realised there is no quick fix, I plan my meals/days ahead, and have little goals in place like losing 2lb a wk rather than a st in a mth iyswim it helps and will keep me focused.

Anyway welcome and look forward to chatting with ya and sharing our successes:D

Hiya michellethegooner thanks for the hello. Im with you on the setting small goals to aim for, good luck and will keep an eye out to see how your doing :) its so nice to have peole you can talk too on here who are in a similar postion xx

Back