New to MiniMins

Pececito

Hi,

I am new to minimins. I have been attempting the slimming world diet since January however until now I have been unable to commit to it and subsequently put on more weight making me heavier than when i first decided i was unhappy and wanted to do something about it :d'oh:

The last 2 weeks however have been going very well and I seem to spend alot of time searching syn values and recipes online and everytime I seem to end up on this site so thought it was about time I joined!

Hopefully when I feel like im going to fall back of the wagon so to speak and stuff my face with chocolate I'll now be able to get some inspiration from here and take a step away from the chocolate haha!

Anyhoo just wanted to say hi :D

Hey! I'm new too. Lost my first half stone after 4 weeks. Not fab but on the right track. Really enjoying it so far :) only 1st2lbs to go till i hit target. Can't wait to get there!!xxx

I enjoy that I eat more interesting meals when on slimming world. Stuff I just don't think of eating normally!

Long way to go for me yet 3st to lose but I'm hoping this time will be different from previous and I'll get there. I'd like 2 of lost 2st by Christmas so lets see :S

Back