New to plan! Is it any good people??

emem2323

Hi everyone

I am due to meet with my Cambridge diet consultant next Thursday but I just wanted to know if people could give me there honest opinion on whether the diet truly works and let me know how much they've lost and in what time frame?
I'm about 4 stone over weight and desperate to loose weight as its got to the point where not only do I feel a big gigantor mess, none of my nice cltohes fit, I'm turning into a social hermit and worse still I'm getting out of breath just using the stairs in my home!!

My only hesitation is the cost-£42 a week! Is it definitely worth it? I've tried SW, Weight watchers and calorie counting but can only manage a week on those plan before I have a binge!!

Thanks in advance for your comments X

If u want fast weight loss it works!!!!! I used to do slimming world and what i lost on that in s month i can lose on this in about 10 days!!! Some people can even lose up to 14lbs in the first week!!!
I did the diet 3 yrs ago where i lost 3 st in 3mnths but soon gained it all back, having babies and bad diet etc.... Im a little worried about how i might gain once i start eating again, but people reassured me that if u follow the steps properly u wont gain much (if any) back, the last time i got to goal doin ss and then started eating **** again!!! I think u just have to realise u need to change ur way of eating once u introduce food again..... Xxx

£42....would you not spend that on your weekly shop, treats, takeaways, coffees etc x

Hi I have been on this for almost 9 weeks now when I started I was paying £53.20 as I needed 4 shakes a day due to Bmi yes it's expensive but as other said I was spending prob double that on slimmimg world food and takeaways etc, I now pay £40 a week and I still think its worth it
I have lost 39lbs in the 8 weeks since I started I deffo think it's worth it

I'd say go for it!
Yes it works if you stick to it 100%.
The first week can be tough but after that your flying!
I'm in the middle of week 7 already and up to last Wednesday ( my weigh in day) I've lost 2st 5lbs in 7 weeks! :)
Good luck with it! :)

I've lost 0.5 lbs under 4 st in 14 weeks (excluding a 6.5 week break from CWP, but including several 'nights off').

Good luck!

x

It definatly works and very fast to but you haves to put the work in nothing good comes easy ,I know what that saying truely means now.Your head has to be in it and know that as long as you stick to it you will reach your goal.We are all only human so remember if other people can succeed so can you.Mind over matter .Its tough thou blood sweat and tears ,and even when you reach your goal the hardest part is still to come maintenance and we all have the stuff in us to succeed so let's do this and win this battle once and for all people.

Thanks for your replies everyone and well done on those great weight losses! I'm definitely going to do it this time! And 'Iwillbeayummymummy'-your right! I prob would spend at least £30 on shopping a week then at least £10 on takeaways & junk so thanks for that coz I never thought of it like that! Xxx

emem2323 said:
Thanks for your replies everyone and well done on those great weight losses! I'm definitely going to do it this time! And 'Iwillbeayummymummy'-your right! I prob would spend at least £30 on shopping a week then at least £10 on takeaways & junk so thanks for that coz I never thought of it like that! Xxx

No problem :)

Back