New to pro points & weight watchers...

jacko12amy

Hi,

just wondering if anybody could help me. Only just started weight watchers pro points plan today.

Been on slimming world since 06.09.10 & decided i needed a change.

Lost 1 stone and 3 lb so far. Want to loose another 1 stone.

I have had a read through some previous posts and i am quite confused about things!

could anybody who has lost weight using pro points please reply & let me know what they usually eat in a day... confused... i am allowed 30 pro points per day if it helps!

Hi

I generally use about 10pp for lunch, and then split the rest between dinner and breakfast depending on what i fancy for tea that night. I normally portion up whatever tea is for lunch the next day too...

Yesterday was pineapple for breakfast. Lunch was a chicken tikka baguette from greggs (13pp) and tea was spaghetti pasta (10pp for 100g) with home made bolognaise (3pp) and cheese (3pp) which took me to my 29. Other days i'll have either oatso simple porrige (5pp made with 1% fat milk) or banana on 2 slices of warburtons farmhouse (5pp for two slices) and have a lighter lunch of pasta (6pp for 60g) made with peppers, mushrooms, spring onions etc and a light philly mini tub (1pp) so that i've still got a decent amount for a nice dinner. I find my dinners are heavier because i'm doing meals that will feed the family (cottage pie etc). I fill up on fruit and have lots of veg each day. HTH x

I'm thinking about trying pp too and am currently doing SW.
Are things like frylight, stock cubes and soya sauce free like they are on SW?

Frylight is free below four sprays and then you point it as 1pp per four sprays. Not sure about stock cubes but soy sauce is free if you use below a tablespoon but above that it is 1 pp per tablespoon. Hope this makes sense?

Oxo stock cubes are free :) Knorr ones seem to have points though, not sure why

Is that per day or per meal r.e. the free things? That is really helpfull though thankyou :0D

You can pretty much have as much 0pp things as you like

Back