new to rc and plan advice

hi,

I just signed up today online and i have the option for my diet plan, the lifestyle change plan or the GI hip and something plan. I was wondering if anyone has an opinion on either of these as or tell me the basic jist of how it all works, the website is taking me all around the houses.

I need simplicity :D

Thanks in advance

Firstly, welcome to the wonderful world of RC.

I follow the GI plan which involves eating foods that are low in fat and in GI which means you don't get the sugar rush and fall so therefore feel fuller for longer. I have lost almost 7 stones following this plan.

I don't know much about the lifestyle change plan but I believe its for those who don't want a strict diet but want a healthier lifestyle.

I would think if you have a small amount of weight to lose the lifestyle option is the way to go, but if you have more weight to lose go for the GI option.

I'm sure someone will be along sooner or later who can offer more advice.

Good luck in whichever option you chose.

hi thank you, i have loads to lose more than 7stone (gotta say well done on that loss of yours though).

I have been looking at gi so think im gonna do that, the first two weeks are gonna be tough, especially as i have my 30th next weekend

Good choice lol (I would say that)

The first two weeks can be hard going, but I was so determined I didn't find it hard; I often go back to the Fat Attack Fortnight too i.e. after holidays etc or even just to kick start me again (I'm coming to the end of the fortnight again now).Also after the first 2 weeks you can include alcohol and a 100 calore treat per day in the diet.

As for your birthday, try to do a few extra workout dvd's before and after if you think you're not going to be able to stick to the diet religiously to burn off any extra calories.

Let us know how you get on.

its not so much the food its the alcohol for my birthday, i will just stock up on sugar free/low cal mixers we are gonna have a bbq if weather is nice so there will be salads and chicken. that will have to do.

I am so determind as i am getting married in July next year so would like to be at least 3 sizes smaller.

Thanks for your help and advice x

TIP: If you have a bbq take the food out of the bread and fill up with salad.

If you can't resist the alcohol a vodka and diet coke is 50 cals (pub measure that is lol).

For motivation when your resistance is low, just think of how the 'slim you' will feel on your wedding day :love047:

You can definitely drop 3 dress sizes (or more) in that time if you have over 7 stone to lose.

Good luck

Back