New to RC - Please help.

paul1978

DO NOT QUIT !
Hi

New to RC and just flicking through the magazine. Have couple of questions.

1. A lot of the success stories in the mag say that the average amount of weight lost on RC is a stone per month - Is this correct in your experiences ?

2. Im thinking about costs. If I do RC, Im going to do it on my own at home so wont be going to any classes. Do you have to buy anything special each week. i.e any special food ? Or is it any normal food at a certain amount of calories.

Thanks.

Hi, I'm new to Rosemary Conley too I started on Wednesday, I'm doing it at home too.
You don't need to buy any special stuff just count calories and make sure every thing is 5% fat or under per 100g.
I've got the new mag too and those success storys are brill but I don't know if you can expect to lose a stone every month think it's just for the first 4 weeks when it's lower cals.xx

Hi Paul1978. If you follow the plan the way you should, ie 1200 cals for 2 weeks, then 1400 for the next two weeks, you will lose UP to a stone in the first month. then you go on to your personal allowance, which will be dependent on what weight you are by then. if you dont have the RC books to tell you what your allowance is, ill be more than happy, as im sure most others will as well, to let you know what that will be. as long as you stick to your allowance and the 5% fat rule per 100g you should lose an average of half a stone a month after that. if you exercise you could lose more. good luck, amd anything you want to ask, feel free.

linda x

Back