New to RC

.Nicki.

Minimin Addict
Thought i'd say hi as i've been lurking for a few days, sign up online the other day and started the amazing inch loss plan yesterday and didn't get through the day. I struggled to find a lunch for 300cals, i'm a sw/ww girl so i'm used to a mound of pasta for lunch so was a little bit of a shock to the system.
Today is a bit better, had a bowl of cereal for breakfast and will prob have an omellette for lunch and something with a chicken breast for tea.
I've got about 11 stone
:cry:to lose so its gonna be a long old road, but i've already found rc beats syning/pointing. I've read on RCO that after the first week it will get easier.

Hi Hun
welcome to Rosemary Conley plan.
The first two weeks are the hardest as you are limited to 1200 calories but honestly dont give up as it does get easier.
Im currently on week three and have found it to be a little bit easier.
As for lunches I tend to stick to things like a big salad with some ham/cheese or sandwich with a side salad etc.
Also you could buy some ready meals, I have the pasta pots which are quite nice and they are filling too.

it will take abit of time to adjust to the new plan but I am finding it easier and much much cheaper than when i was on Slimming World.

Good luck and let us know how ur getting on.
Stacey xxx

Thanks hun, will defo keep you updated i prefer minis to the rc online, prob cos i'm not a newbie here. I've been off work for a week so think it will probably be better when i'm back in a routine.
Never thought of pasta pots, which ones do you have?

I buy the batchelor's pasta pots and also the noodle pots, they are ideal for work and quick & easy to make.
Feel free to add my diet profile as i have got loads of albums with meal ideas and pics on there etc....

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100002481938104

Hi Nicki, welcome to the gang
I used to follow SW as well, RC is a lot easier to follow I find, when I started, my stomach thought my throat had been cut, but like Stacey say's it gets easier, day by day, and by end of week 2, u'll be able to eat a bit more.
make sure u do a bit of exercise every day,

Am also on FB, if u wanna add me, ( no worries if ya dont) dont know how to do a link, like Stacey did

.Nicki. said:
Thought i'd say hi as i've been lurking for a few days, sign up online the other day and started the amazing inch loss plan yesterday and didn't get through the day. I struggled to find a lunch for 300cals, i'm a sw/ww girl so i'm used to a mound of pasta for lunch so was a little bit of a shock to the system.
Today is a bit better, had a bowl of cereal for breakfast and will prob have an omellette for lunch and something with a chicken breast for tea.
I've got about 11 stone :cry:to lose so its gonna be a long old road, but i've already found rc beats syning/pointing. I've read on RCO that after the first week it will get easier.

I'm the same as u hun. I'm fed up of pointing and syning. I'm joining RC tomorrow night. Do u go to a group or are u doing it yourself? Xxx

Jules. Xx

Back