New to site :-)

Debena

Hi all

Just joined this site this morning, everyone seems really friendly :)

I'm 33 and have 2 children and a fab hubby who loves me just the way I am but you have to love yourself too don't you?

I yo yo with my weight n have for for years., putting on 6 stones twice after having my boys then loosing it all.

I have pcos so always struggle with weight.

I want to loose 1 stone 10lbs which doesn't sound alot but god do I find it hard this time :-(

Xxx

Good luck m'dear and yes the site is fab, so friendly. I really think it will even help a dyed in the wool no hoper fatty like me!

keke said:
Good luck m'dear and yes the site is fab, so friendly. I really think it will even help a dyed in the wool no hoper fatty like me!

Thanks and don't be so down on yourself. We got to be positive :)

My mum recently lost 10 stone on sw an is an inspiration to me. If she can do it we all can.

Nice to hear from you, still tying to navigate my way around this site. I'm stuck on how to update my profile?

X

I am too I don't know how to do much yet but it will come I think we need to go on the video tutorial but I haven't done it yet ooopppps! Fantastic wt loss for your mum though and yes we do have to be positive! Good luck Debena!

Back