1. If your a First time customer with SnS sign up and save 10% with "FTC-MINIMINS"
    Dismiss Notice

New to slim and save

Discussion in 'Slim And Save' started by debbie12slim, 6 May 2014 Social URL.

1. debbie12slim

debbie12slim Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st12lb
    Current Weight:
    14st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st0lb(6.31%)
    Diet:
    Lipo Trim
    Hi, Have done years ago but have chosen S & S as it has more variety, hoping though that the weight loss is as quick and effective as Lipo. I am having 3 shakes a day if having a bad day may have a fourth but not having the low carb meal. I know that it is only 75% of required goodness I am nowhere near that per cent on m present diet of crap :sigh:

Well shall keep everyone informed of how I am doing on this journey looking at being on it about 5-6 months.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Skinny girl

Skinny girl Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st11.5lb
    Current Weight:
    15st11.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Good luck and stay strong.

4. WelshJojo

WelshJojo Gold Member

Diet:
    Calorie counting/low carb(following SW principles where possible)
    Good luck with your start, but be careful not following the plan properly! It's 4 packs a day for a reason, or 3 and a meal! Think of it as a prescription - you wouldn't decide off your own back to just cut your medication short??

Sent from my Galaxy S4

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.