New to slim fast

Discussion in 'SlimFast' started by summer29, 18 January 2010 Social URL.

1. summer29

summer29 Member

Start Weight:
    15st13lb
    Current Weight:
    15st13lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Weight watchers
    Hi I am starting slimfast tomorrow and trying to be positive. I have a big apetite and a busy lifestyle. I have a daughter who is 18 months and is getting to be a handfull. And I also work as a care worker on the weekends working nights. And I use food to help me keep awake.

Does any one have any tips for me?

Does anyone else work nights?

I keep getting stuck on my 600 cal meal plans as I am a very fussy eater. Is there any good websites to try?

Cheers

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. clarkey

clarkey Full Member

Start Weight:
    11st7lb
    Current Weight:
    11st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st5lb
    Lost(%):
    0st3lb(1.86%)
    Diet:
    slim fast/Alli
    Hi Summer and welcome!
    I have just completed my second week and lost 5lb's to date! Found lots of support on here and a good way of deflecting from food! I don't work nights so can't help there but some recipes have been posted already so have a look round. Salmon and boiled pots is good!
    Good luck and keep us posted on how your doing

4. Goreygirl

Goreygirl Gold Member

Start Weight:
    20st0lb
    Current Weight:
    16st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st12lb
    Lost(%):
    3st7lb(17.5%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Hi and welcome

I don't work nights anymore myself (woohoo!) but do advise companies on health aspects of night work. As you only work weekends it may be a bit more difficult but you need to switch your meals around so that your day is your night? So have your breakfast before you go to work, your lunch around midnight and your dinner about 3-4 if that makes sense?

5. FattyMcBigbum

FattyMcBigbum Gold Member

Start Weight:
    26st2.2lb
    Current Weight:
    24st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    21st5lb
    Lost(%):
    1st3.2lb(4.7%)
    Diet:
    Slim Fast
    Hi Summer, welcome to minimins :) I don't have any advice about eating when you're doing the night shifts but I wanted to say hello and good luck with your goals xx

6. summer29

summer29 Member

Start Weight:
    15st13lb
    Current Weight:
    15st13lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Weight watchers
    Thanks for the support I am nearly at the end of day one and I feel ok I have just been trying to plan my eating more.
    I had a strawberry shake and tasted ok much better than the caimbridge diet powders.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.