New to slim fast

summer29

Hi I am starting slimfast tomorrow and trying to be positive. I have a big apetite and a busy lifestyle. I have a daughter who is 18 months and is getting to be a handfull. And I also work as a care worker on the weekends working nights. And I use food to help me keep awake.

Does any one have any tips for me?

Does anyone else work nights?

I keep getting stuck on my 600 cal meal plans as I am a very fussy eater. Is there any good websites to try?

Cheers

Hi Summer and welcome!
I have just completed my second week and lost 5lb's to date! Found lots of support on here and a good way of deflecting from food! I don't work nights so can't help there but some recipes have been posted already so have a look round. Salmon and boiled pots is good!
Good luck and keep us posted on how your doing

Hi and welcome

I don't work nights anymore myself (woohoo!) but do advise companies on health aspects of night work. As you only work weekends it may be a bit more difficult but you need to switch your meals around so that your day is your night? So have your breakfast before you go to work, your lunch around midnight and your dinner about 3-4 if that makes sense?

Thanks for the support I am nearly at the end of day one and I feel ok I have just been trying to plan my eating more.
I had a strawberry shake and tasted ok much better than the caimbridge diet powders.

Back