New to Slim & save + minimins

jujues55

Hi I'm Julie, just started S&S hoping to lose 2 stone before December 1st - holiday
I started on Tuesday, all going ok but I feel so cold & tired, is this normal and when does it disappear? Also been trying to look up when I will be in ketosis, can you let me know as different sites say different things.
I'm doing 3 packs a day, shake, soup & meal pack with a chicken salad.
Any help or tips will greatly be appreciated.

heya Julie and welcome to minimins!
everyones different with ketosis some ppl are there in 2 days , with me I would say it took closer to 4 days.
the coldness and tiredness are your body running out of carbs and conserving what resourses it has so I bet your almost there now so hang in there!
just concentrate on getting thru one day at a time till you feel human again the results will so be worth it
good luck
Jo x

Hi and welcome! I find the coldness tends to stay with me until im out of ketosis but is nothing a thick jumper wont solve. My hands are constantly like ice blocks though but everyone is different so it migh tjust be me!
Tips i would give is, if you are feeling really hungry dont have a meal have a 4th meal pack instead with veg... i find after chicken salad etc i am starving and if i dont have a bar around i would eat everything. Everyone is different like i say thoguh so good luck!

I had a day of being cold, tired and really hungry. The next day I was in ketosis and feeling great :) so stick with it. It took four days for me. I would say on days you are really hungry have a 4th pack, with veg, something hot, because it tricks you into thinking you're eating more! (at least it does with me). I still have craving days, but when you aren't actually hungry it is much easier to resist. Also try the shakes hot, they warm you up nicely. And truffa bars make a nice chocolare substitute - its better to have an extra bar than a cake!

Back