New to Slimming World - Hayley's EE food diary!

WI today girls and I lost... 1lb! Little disappointed as I was hoping for more, but a loss is a loss either way!! :)

Breakfast - 0% Greek yogurt, banana, strawberry, 2 tsp honey (1syn)

Haven't worked out the rest of the day yet, will check in once I have! Xx

Well done! Just remember better off than on. A pound a week is just over 3 & 1/2 stone in a year!! I would be happy with that.

First day on plan today, going well so far. ;-)

sleepymum said:
Well done! Just remember better off than on. A pound a week is just over 3 & 1/2 stone in a year!! I would be happy with that.

First day on plan today, going well so far. ;-)

You're right, 1lb week is a healthy loss!
Glad it's going well for you, I love it.. Although have been naughty today! X

Well today has been naughty!!! OH and I went out for lunch and I had a breaded goats cheese salad, glass of White wine and then a galaxy choc bar!! Dinner tonight is spag Bol, but only have lean mince in so will have to syn that. Oh well, today is the start of *week, so will just draw a line under today and be extra good with syns tomorrow! :)

Hello all! Hope everyone is having a good day :D

Heres today's food diary:

Breakfast - 0% greek yogurt, strawberries and forest fruits, 2 tsp honey (1 syn)

Lunch - Salad made with lettuce, carrot, red cabbage, sweetcorn, mangetout, courgette, pasta, chicken and a tbsp extra light mayo (0.5 syn)

snack - Muller light and grapes and strawberries

Dinner - Batchelors savoury rice, courgette, brocolli, carrots and cauliflower

Snack - Twirl (6 syns)

Total syns today - 7.5

Looks good!!
Getting some good ideas for myself! Must try the Bachelors rice. Would be quick when I get in from work..

Do you eat the whole pack??

sleepymum said:
Looks good!!
Getting some good ideas for myself! Must try the Bachelors rice. Would be quick when I get in from work..

Do you eat the whole pack??

Yep I eat the whole pack!! Haha. The Chinese style is soooo tasty! Really good quick meal.
How are you going with it so far Hun? X

Seems ok so far. Actually enjoying my food and not just eating for the sake of it.

Will keep an eye out for the rice. Wonder could you make it up, let it cool and make up a rice salad for the next day in work??

sleepymum said:
Seems ok so far. Actually enjoying my food and not just eating for the sake of it.

Will keep an eye out for the rice. Wonder could you make it up, let it cool and make up a rice salad for the next day in work??

Yeah course! Going to do that for lunch tomorrow i think.

It's nice to be on a diet where you don't feel restricted isn't it? Although today was awful, we had tons of choc cake and carrot cake laying around at work.. Was soooo tempting! I resisted though.. Just! X

Oh well done on resisting... Carrot cake is one of my favs, dont know if my will power would have lasted.

I think something just has to click doesnt it. My thinking is I have a year to loose 3 stone (have a family event on and I want to look good). If I average a pound a week I will achieve this.
Between exercise and sw I should get there!!

Also my little lad will benefit, as I will be a much happier mum.

The funny thing is I always make sure he eats well, but I didnt. Now I can cook the same meals for all of us!! Means I have more time to play to play!!

sleepymum said:
Oh well done on resisting... Carrot cake is one of my favs, dont know if my will power would have lasted.

I think something just has to click doesnt it. My thinking is I have a year to loose 3 stone (have a family event on and I want to look good). If I average a pound a week I will achieve this.
Between exercise and sw I should get there!!

Also my little lad will benefit, as I will be a much happier mum.

The funny thing is I always make sure he eats well, but I didnt. Now I can cook the same meals for all of us!! Means I have more time to play to play!!

You're right about something having to click! I thought to myself I dont want to spend another summer being miserable about my arms and legs etc.. I want to feel confident this summer.

You will do that in a year honey! Like u say a pound a week is over 3 stone a year. Good luck to you!

It's so lovely your attitude to being a happier Mum for your son, I really like that and you can now both enjoy the lovely healthy SW meals :)

Yeah course! Going to do that for lunch tomorrow i think.

It's nice to be on a diet where you don't feel restricted isn't it? Although today was awful, we had tons of choc cake and carrot cake laying around at work.. Was soooo tempting! I resisted though.. Just! X

Wow well done for resisting! I love carrot cake so much! Argh don't talk about cake lol.

:)

Back