New to Slimming World - Hayley's EE food diary!

Hello fellow slimmers! :p

did not have a chance to get on here yesterday... so here is the food I ate yesterday!

Brekkie - Greek yogurt 0%, strawberries, banana and 2 tsp honey (1syn)

snack - 2x alpen light (HEXB) Skinny latte (HEXA)

Lunch - Rice salad made with batchelors savoury rice, lettuce, carrot, red cabbage and chicken

snack - Muller light greek style (0.5 syn)

dinner - Pasta made with light dolmio stir in sauce half of pack (3 syns)

Snack - clementine, twirl (6 syns)

Total syns - 10.5

Hi ladies,

Today has not been too great foodwise, lacking superfree and an now off to a party.. Must stay away from buffet food!!

Breakfast - strawberries, muller light

Snack - 2x alpen (HEXB)

Lunch - jacket potato, tuna, sweetcorn, 2tbsp extra light Mayo (1 syn)

Snack - grapes

Dinner - packet of chicken and a muller light.. Ooops not the best tea but i was in a huge rush!!!

HI Hayley - just popping in for a quick read, hope you enjoyed the party and your head isn't too sore this morning!

Hi Donna! Thanks for stopping by ;)

Welll I was a very good girl at the party and didn't have a sore head at all... wish the same could be said for my friend's BBQ on Saturday, I fell off the wagon so bad! :cry: Not looking forward to weigh in tomorrow! x

Hello all,

I haven't checked in for a couple of days as have had such a busy weekend! I was a VERY naughty girl on Saturday, it was my friends BBQ and I fell off the wagon in style.... sooo much white wine, shots, a burger, a sausage, loads of relish, prawn skewers, pork skewers, a whole big bar of galaxy.... must of added up to at least 2 weeks syns?! SO I am NOT looking forward to weigh in tomorrow :cry:

Here was yesterday's food:

Breakfast - Bacon sandwich, all fat removed, 1 tbsp ketchup (1 syn) bread from HEXB

Lunch - Banana, muller light, satsuma, alpen light bar (3syns)

dinner - Stir fry, made with chicken, honey, soy sauce, balsamic vinegar, mangetout, courgette and baby corn (3 syns)

snack - Satsuma, Muller light greek style (0.5 syn)

total syns - 7.5

Todays planned food -

Breakfast - 0% greek yogurt, banana, honey (1 syn)

Snack - 2 x alpen light (HEXB), tea made with some of HEXA

Lunch - Jacket potato, beans, 2 x dairylea light triangles (Made with half HEXA), lettuce, red cabbage, carrot

Snack - Satsuma

Dinner - Batchelors savoury rice, courgette, mangetout and baby corn

Dessert - Twirl (6 syns)

Total syns - 7

I take it its one finger of Twirl thats 6 syns? I love Twirl! I've got a bit of a chocolate craving going on at the mo. Think I might have to dig the Highlights jar out of the caravan in a mo! I don't have any Options in at the mo. :(

I haven't had an HEB yet though and I have some choc orange and fudge Alpens that I bought earlier! So might have one each of those later too! :) I do love having lots of snacks left after dinner! :)

How did you go at the weekend hon? x

I take it its one finger of Twirl thats 6 syns? I love Twirl! I've got a bit of a chocolate craving going on at the mo. Think I might have to dig the Highlights jar out of the caravan in a mo! I don't have any Options in at the mo. :(

I haven't had an HEB yet though and I have some choc orange and fudge Alpens that I bought earlier! So might have one each of those later too! :) I do love having lots of snacks left after dinner! :)

How did you go at the weekend hon? x

Hey hey hey, you found me!! :D

Yep its the treat size finger of twirl... I could probably eat about 5 in one sitting, but one does hit the spot when you want a bit of choccie! Mmmm I do love chocolate.

Ooooh I had a choc orange alpen today, they are so lush! Enjoy darlin!! :p

Well I was a very, very naughty girl at the weekend, went to my best friends BBQ on Saturday and I ate far far too much... see above!! ooops :break_diet:

Dreaing my weigh in tomorrow... me thinks I am in for a gain! x

Chloe_Fisher_:) said:
I think I may start having a small choccie on a night as a treat if I have the syns left, I seem to be craving something sweet on a night time and have been relying on a cup of options hot choc instead (1.5 syns!) but I may have to get some fun size choc bars in instead :)

Most options r 2 syns hun x

Hello all :eek:

Well I had my weigh in this morning and I have gained 1lb :cry:... knew I would as was very bad on Saturday and had my *week last week and just finished today... fingers crossed I have a good loss next week!!!

Here is today's food:

Breakfast - 2x alpen light (HEXB) Marks and spencer count on us Rhubard brulee fat free yogurt, grapes

Lunch - Rice salad made with courgette, mangetout, babycorn, lettuce, carrot, cabbage and sweet chilli chicken (1syn)

Dinner - Spaghetti bolognaise made with lean mince, will count 4 syns for this as will have half of 250g pack (no extra lean left), dolmio sauce and garlic (8 syns for whole dinner)

Dessert - Muller light greek style honeyed apricot - (0.5 syn)

Total syns - 9.5 syns

Ah thanks girlies!! I am not dwelling, it's only a pound and I am determined to lose that and more in my next weigh in!!!

Ooooh my rice salad was delicious!!! Yummy. Just finished it off with a satsuma too, yum yum x

I have also just had lots of orange segments, pineapple and strawberries... we had soooo much fruit and cake left from a meeting at work, so I took advantage of the fruit! BUT I did naughtily have 2 mouthful of cake... So I think I have had my quota of 15 syns for today now!

Back