1. MiniMins members lost 144 Stone in January! Why not join in the conversation today?
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi Guest, let me just say that you are awesome for signing up to MiniMins. Your account is now validated. Your first few posts will be moderated. This is mainly to prevent spam showing on our forum. Dont worry we will get to your post most likely within 30 minutes between 8am and 11pm. Thanks again!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice

New to Slimming World - Let's do this together!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by claire.virtual, 4 February 2013 Social URL.

1. claire.virtual

claire.virtual New Member

Hello, I'm just starting out on the Slimming World diet - I can't actually afford to do it properly, but I have got last years book.

I'm looking to lose about 2 st exactly (I'm currently 10 st... which is quite heavy for my height).

I have seen a lot of countdown signatures that I like, whilst browsing the site, could someone direct me the right way to set this up on my account?

Also, I can't access my diary or profile at the moment, I'm being told I have restrictions???

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. babella

babella Member

hi there im also starting SW today, on extra easy and ive got a long way to go, need to loose 4st.

4. pin heart queen

pin heart queen Well-Known Member

hiya im starting extra easy too and also want to lose 4st :)

5. babella

babella Member

good luck! im trying to get my head around the syn free food!

6. babella

babella Member

7. Carmilla

Carmilla Well-Known Member

Hi, I'm going to my first group tomorrow (today is last day of old habits!). I've been reading up on it, and bought this month's magazine - it almost looks too good to be true! But I need to learn to believe I CAN LOSE WEIGHT :)

8. BindiRott

BindiRott Well-Known Member

Hi all and a warm :welcome:- I'm also new and new to slimming world - you will find lots of inspiration on here - good luck with your weightloss :)