New to slimming world, loads to loose, want to get healthy,

Keep up the good work, Jules, I (almost) always go off the rails at weekends, so well done you! :) xxxx

I was going to say lets glue ourselves onto the rails but then we'd get nowhere lol

Did you have a nice time out with your friends yesterday? The sunny weather's gone a bit gloomy up here, has it travelled down to you for the BBQ? :)

Oh and how was the chicken katsu? I'm going to leave it until later in the week as had too many things for red days in that needed scoffin :D

Oh my god think i have a baby belyl again after eating 4 sausages and a small chicken breast, marinated in soya sauce and garlic was soooooo yummy :) we reckon it takes like kebeb chicken, so no what we are having for next sun tea :)

Can I used a wholemeal pitta bread as a HEb or would I have to syn it? Any ideas-just planning ahead :)

had a lovely day car boot, picked up friends wedding voucher and wine ( forgot curly wurly AGAIN-its cause i avoid the choc aisle now!) saw my parents and now a bbq to finish the eve, and we are going to watch a dvd tonight :) happy days :)

xxx

Sounds like a fab weekend overall :)

You can have weight watchers wholemeal pittas as a hexb, I think they only sell them in big tescos though. But those and the white ones are only 5 syns each so up to you how you count it xx

20130601_181238.jpg20130601_181907.jpg20130526_180942.jpg

There were no new messages then 2 popped up! Sorry girls didnt mean to ignore you. xxx

Hippo-I normally crash and burn at weekend, but it helps to have hubby on board now, so he helps me out too-i am sure hes lost weight and he dosnt need too :) Men!

Lochan-Was nice to see friends, we bought bits from there garage sale for little one, loads of next clothes :) car mat and some happyland, and Gruffalo bits.

Aw sorry weathers not so good in Manchester, yep its nice hear-My 3 loads of washing are almost dry :)

Chicken katsu curry was soooo yummy recommend it DEFIANTLY :) Not sure why its put the phots at the top, but the 1st 2 are the curry the second is bbq chicken :)

xxx

Ok well have a week so should be able to hunt them out. thanks xxx

Not having a good eve :( not food wise just head wise :( when something goes wrong even if its been fixed it still makes me feel really sad :( hmm my head complicated. xxxx

Awws *big hugs* anything it'll help to talk about?

Complicated people are more interesting ;) xxx

Been away so just catching up. WOW 10lbs that is awesome, well done xxx

Hope you're feeling better today chick xxx:bighug:

Hi guys sorry not been about today a bit of a meltdown late last night/early hours :( not a happy bunny. Mental health service team have been out to see me today :( How I have kept with it today I do not know, feel like I should eat a mountain of choc but haven't when I wanted to ear c*** after tea I put a pink and white in the microwave and had a strong (decaf) coffee. I have so many meds in me my eyes keep shutting-I feel like anything can happen and I am almost numb to it. Dont like feeling like this :(

Grapes

Quiche mum helped me make (4 eggs, 3 baby bel (Hea) spinach, skimmed milk and green pepper) had 1/3 for lunch with grapes and fat free yog

another 1/3 quiche, beans (Hea) salad and mini chicken breast left from bbq yesterday

muller light

syns 2.5 pink and white

Drinks water, green tea, coffee squash-sugar free.

Aww no that sounds bad :( Get yourself well rested as you sound completely drained xxxxxxx

P.S Thank heavens for pink 'n whites huh? :) Muwah xxx

Look after yourself xxx

Thanks you both xxx Little baer is now going to bed and i am following. Night night xxx

Night hun, hope you feel much better tom'ow xxxx

hi jules. how are you doing today?

:bighug: xxxx

Aha.. Jules.. found you. Hope you managed to smile at least once today… chin up chic bad days serve to make you stronger.. :)
Hope you are feeling a little more Jules like today. :) Happy thoughts to you xxx

hi guys am v bumpy totally gone of SW rails- ate so much chocolate and rubbish, and struggling MH wise too. feel awful :( I just want to be me. waiting foe MH team to call back.

Red day

apple and eggs

rest of SW quiche, salad and ww yog

katsu curry sauce with chicken and roasted veggies

Back