New to slimming world - my green and red diary. Help greatly appreciated!

ah thanks! will make sure i pick up some Ryvita this weekend so i can enjoy my muesli syn free come monday :D

ps - this probably sounds a bit stupid, but do i need to eat the Ryvitra with the muesli? Or can it be eaten any time?:confused: I'd assumed the former but just realised i don't actually have a clue!

I wasn't too bad today, but I did slip up a bit this evening when I was eating out. I ended up doing extra easy today as I didn't know what to eat for lunch so I ended up having the left over quorn bolognese.

Breakfast: omlette with two quorn sausages.

Lunch: pasta with left over quorn bolognese and a bowl of salad

Dinner: warm chicken salad (I didn't eat the garlic bread!) And a small piece of birthday cake. Not going to even attempt to guess how many syns were in that!

Snacks: pineapple chunks, curly wurly (6 syns)

Today didn't go very well... not sure if i count it as any sort of day really...

Breakfast (this is the bed bit!): TWO pieces of WHITE toast with butter and jam :eek: in my pathetic defence i was at my Grans an she makes a big fuss if i don't eat a 'proper' breakfast

Lunch: Chicken tandoori salad with natural yoghurt and herb dressing. Not really sure how good/bad this was. I bought lunch in Asda today as I was working from 12 - 7. Work provides a free lunch but it is VERY unhealthy! (Don't want to say where i work as it's embarrassing!)

Dinner: Chicken (no fat or skin) with slimming world roast potatoes and salad

Snacks: a peach and i'm going to have a couple of Activia FF yoghurts when i get off here! :)

GREEN DAY (i think red has ceased to exist from my mind)

Breakfast: Two FF Activia yoghurts (one was pineapple - not good!)

Lunch: Pasta with tomato and vegetable sauce

Dinner: Mushroom curry with rice

Snacks: Two apples (!!), two clementines, hot chocolate made using HEa milk allowance

I find it harder to plan red days, but tend to cook curries and chilles which are great to portion up for lunches etc, add a jacket pot (heB) or rice (heB)and you have a great meal, bulk out the meats by adding carrots, BN squash and/or swede.

sorry to hijack thread but I saw this. I haven't been at class for a while so have no access to website, so my question is can we have rice on a red day now :eek: and if so how much.

Sorry back to normal service. Keep up the good work BC.

Thanks! :)
Must say I didn't really enjoy my red day, don't think i'll do another one for a while.

Breakfast: 2 Activia FF yoghurts

Lunch: Bacon salad (all fat removed)

Dinner: Pork stir fry

Snacks: An apple, an omelette (i was really hungry when i got home!) and a curly wurly (6 syns)
:)

I've had a red day too,

All bran(b), milk(a) - Breakfast
Ham, prawn salad - lunch
Apple, pear, fruit salad, crab sticks, biscuit (4.5) - snacks
Gammon, egg and salad - Dinner
Option drink (2)

It's been ok but i've wanted to snack and usually have better days when i make a cottage pie or curry as i fill these out with free veg. but don't tend to do these much.

Keep it up.

Last edited:
I normally feel really full on green days, so i think today was a bit of a shock - i need my carbs!!

Back to green today :)

Breakfast: 2 Activia FF yoghurts and 2 clementines

Lunch: 2 egg omelette

Dinner: Will be 2 Quorn sausages with SW chips

Snacks: An apple, will have a curly wurly (6 syns) later

Another red day today, although i've had some plain pasta with my dinner, which i've syned, still feeling hungry though, but still have 2nd HeA and B to use. I need to get my head around EE, as i'm sure todays menu falls in that category with less syns. Need to master Red and Green first me thinks!

On a positive, i am 2lb lighter than last week. :)

Back