1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

new to slimming world

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by 24772433, 1 September 2010 Social URL.

1. 24772433

24772433 Lindsey

Hi everyone just found this site, my god it is amazing, so just a quick question started slimming world diet last week and had fab 1st week lost 7 lbs. But was wondering if anyone else, when they started this diet felt really bloated and uncomfortable, in fact today i feel so bloated i can't eat. Just wondering if this may be due to the change of food, eg lots fruit, veg, chicken and fish.
    Thanks Lindsey
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. MargyParker

MargyParker My belly this will be!

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slimming World
    any change of diet can make differences to your innards - what did you eat before that is so different - hello and welcome btw!
  4. sarahm85

sarahm85 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    WW Online
    I would try and control your carb intake a little bit, eg weighing your pasta and rice, and drink plenty of water.
  5. 24772433

24772433 Lindsey

i'm not eating much carbs mainly yog and fruit for breakfast, homemade soup lunch, fruit and veg to snack on in the day and fish or chicken with salad on evenings. Must be change of diet and i don't think i'm drinking enough water. thanks
    My previous diet wasn't that different apart from too much chocolate and one take away a week.
  6. shell_y

shell_y Silver Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Maybe you are overdoing the superfree foods and not enough of the free?
  7. slimmingmummy

slimmingmummy Full Member

Its probably just the change in diet give i a while. Good luck xx
  8. 24772433

24772433 Lindsey

thanks everyone, i'll see how i go but am lovin it
  9. chazzdiver

chazzdiver Full Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    slimming world!
    Hiya hun, and welcome to minimins SW section! :gen126: we are all one big weird family on here so feel free to ask any questions :D

:17729: you'll feel bloated most likely because of the change of diet. just keep doing what you have been doing and the bloated feeling should reduce as you adjust (it took me three weeks the first time i did this diet and i lost 4 stone, then i had to rejoin because i ended up in hopsital and gained 5 :eek:). if you are still feeling bloated after that then go through what you've had with your consultant and they should be able to tell you (if) why you still feel bloated.
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.