new to slimming world

Lindsey
Hi everyone just found this site, my god it is amazing, so just a quick question started slimming world diet last week and had fab 1st week lost 7 lbs. But was wondering if anyone else, when they started this diet felt really bloated and uncomfortable, in fact today i feel so bloated i can't eat. Just wondering if this may be due to the change of food, eg lots fruit, veg, chicken and fish.
Thanks Lindsey

any change of diet can make differences to your innards - what did you eat before that is so different - hello and welcome btw!

i'm not eating much carbs mainly yog and fruit for breakfast, homemade soup lunch, fruit and veg to snack on in the day and fish or chicken with salad on evenings. Must be change of diet and i don't think i'm drinking enough water. thanks
My previous diet wasn't that different apart from too much chocolate and one take away a week.

Its probably just the change in diet give i a while. Good luck xx

Hiya hun, and welcome to minimins SW section! :gen126: we are all one big weird family on here so feel free to ask any questions :D

:17729: you'll feel bloated most likely because of the change of diet. just keep doing what you have been doing and the bloated feeling should reduce as you adjust (it took me three weeks the first time i did this diet and i lost 4 stone, then i had to rejoin because i ended up in hopsital and gained 5 :eek:). if you are still feeling bloated after that then go through what you've had with your consultant and they should be able to tell you (if) why you still feel bloated.

Back