New to SW and thinking i am having too much!

Another great day today.
Great food and loads of exercise.
I seriously need a good kick up the a** today.

God I am a muppet!! lol

Deffo a star week as I got some spotting today which is my version of TOTM!!

And yes a very colourful day today-although apparently none of it was brain food as i failed to realise what you were saying even though now it seems so bloody obvious it is unbelievable-what a t*at!!

XX

Which muppet?!?!

miss piggy obviously!!!

LOL, I always liked Gonzo.

Oh no she said COOKIES

Lol havent had a biscuit biscuit in a while-plenty of penguins and that but no little biscuits, and now I want a whole pack lmao-dont worry I wont, already have all my syns planned

So did my exercise again 45 mins on the bike. No sit ups today though-was feeling a bit lazy-plus my bladder was full and thought crunches might make it explode!!

Food
B'fast> 2 yellow plums and 2 satsumas, with a coffee
Snack>Alpen light
Lunch> tomato and herb pasta n sauce with asparagus and roast pepper
Snack-Coffee with alpen light (hexB)
Hex A-175mls milk for coffee 21g light cheddar for pizza.
Dinner>Smash pizza with passata, onions, peppers, mushrooms and BNS wedges.

Syns- 28g light cheddar 4 syns, czech lager 4 syns, and late i will have an eton mess which I will say 4 syns. So a total of 12 syns today!!

Snack for later>Eton mess----Strawbs, Raspb, FF nat yog and 4 mini meringues.

So that is today. How the hack is everyone else-cant believe it is Friday!!

XXX

I'm sad it's friday! :( It means another week of my holidays is sliding away!

Ah I would be the same but I dont have a job to go to at the end of August/start of September. Joys of unemployment! Think that is why I am so shocked it is Friday-days just rolling into one another!!

XX

Move here! We'll be needing a new Sci teacher soon! LOL.

Just after 3 ginger nuts!!!!!!
Yummy... My syns for the day but so work it..

Pizza sounds delicious. Must give it a go..

Good on ya for getting in exercise...
Got in 20 mins on cross trainer this evening!!

Don't tempt me!!

If I knew I could get the job I almost would chick!!!!
XX

You can always interview in weird and wonderful places cause most don't start til the next 1/2 term! :D

If I had meringue in my house it would be dangerous .
I suppose we all have a weakness or something we need to stay clear of..

You can always interview in weird and wonderful places cause most don't start til the next 1/2 term! :D

I dont know, the idea of upping sticks and moving is scary scary scary! Plus I am a bit of a home bird lol. Nut then if there are no jobs what the hell am I meant to do!

If I had meringue in my house it would be dangerous .
I suppose we all have a weakness or something we need to stay clear of..

Well in this house hubby is eating most of them, he has become addicted to the old eton mess since i started making it!! I love them but I hate synning them haha so i leave it for special occasions! xx

Well, been away for 4 days and started off brilliantly on the resistance front but on the last day well and truly fell from grace with a bang. Stopped counting the synnage because I was too scared!!! Anyway, today, back home and back on again - no syns at all so you never know! Weigh in tomorrow and 3 weeks to holidays so will be sooooo peed off if I put anything on, but you can't have it all ways huh?

Needed my computer to keep me on track I think, missed the camaraderie (?spelling???) and encouragement x

I dont know, the idea of upping sticks and moving is scary scary scary! Plus I am a bit of a home bird lol. But then if there are no jobs what the hell am I meant to do!
It is a wee bit scary, but soon you settle in and it's great. I miss home, sometimes, but I also love my friends and stuff here, plus it's nice to be away from where everyone knows my da! ;)

Well, been away for 4 days and started off brilliantly on the resistance front but on the last day well and truly fell from grace with a bang. Stopped counting the synnage because I was too scared!!! Anyway, today, back home and back on again - no syns at all so you never know! Weigh in tomorrow and 3 weeks to holidays so will be sooooo peed off if I put anything on, but you can't have it all ways huh?

Needed my computer to keep me on track I think, missed the camaraderie (?spelling???) and encouragement x

Welcome back! Good luck at weigh in, drink lots of water and shove some speed food down your neck and you might scrape by with a little gain. :)

Have to agree with Shrimpy you may well get away with only a small gain or even a STS if you only had one very bad day!! Just make sure you go to the toilet b4 WI lol. oh and shave your legs haha-sometimes I am convinced I lose an extra pound if I shave my legs :rotflmao:

So food today
B'fast>Strawbs blackb, pineapple with FF yog
Lunch>Baked beans on toast with 2 quorn sausgaes (1 syn( toast =HexB. In beans-onion, peppers, celery, mushrooms, chilli, passata, chopped toms with herbs
Snack> 2 yellow plums, 2 satsumas
Snack-coffee and bens butterscotch (1/2 hexA and 3 syns)
Dinner> quiche with smash base, filled with onion pepper, mushrooms, celery cottage cheese and 2 eggs. Topped with 21g light cheddar (1/2 hexA)
Now I have also has 3 czech lagers 3 syns and 6 mikados for another 3 syns

So today I have had 10 syns, go me!!

Still full but if I get nibbly have more pineapple in the fridge and plenty of the yellow plums which are so scrummy!!

XXX

(ps did 45 mins bike x)

I am so jealous! I still haven't had lunch or dinner, but he's cooking and it smells so good, but I may die of starvation before it is finished!!! OH MY GODS! Put me in stasis or something til it's ready!

I still have to make that chilli-gonna have it tomorrow!!! Definately! xxx

Thanks guys, will let you know tomorrow lol! Am off to bed to avoid temptation, couldn't last until now to eat tho Shrimpy - would have collapsed by now ,
enjoy :eating:

Back