New to SW and thinking i am having too much!

Wow....look at you!! Well done on the loss, that's brilliant. And some very yummy food. You go girl!! :)

Hello everyone-ITS FRIDAY!!!!! SO that means pizza and beer day in my world

Bfast- Managed about 2 mouthfuls of strawberries with yogurt before realising it was awful and throwing in the bin, so no food until lunch

Lunch-Leftover BBQ bol sauce stuff with rice and BNS wedges.

Dinner-smash pizza with more BBQ sauce leftovers lol, with extra peppers.
Also tried to do garlic bread with 2 x nimble-hex B, was not very nice, but I ate it anyway

Snack-BNS wedges, on as we speak.....was meant to be part of dinner but I DROPPED THEM AS THEY CAME OUT OF THE OVEN GRRRR!!!

And later I will be having some beer, so I am gonna say 2x czech low alcohol lager with 1 x coors light, for a total of 7 syns. Then I will pig out with various snack to make it up to 15 syns!!

Total synnage has to be done

xx

Didn't get dinner until I got home from the Lisburn Fun Run, power walked the 3K, took me 39 mins, with about 3 mins at the start to actually get up the proper speed etc. So that will be going towards my silver award!

Well done missus! That's bloody good body magic right there!

Hello everyone-ITS FRIDAY!!!!!!

Thank f*** for Friday!!!!!!

Snack-BNS wedges, on as we speak.....was meant to be part of dinner but I DROPPED THEM AS THEY CAME OUT OF THE OVEN GRRRR!!!

Gah!!!! Soooooo unfair! At least you had more BNS so it wasn't a total loss!!!!

Total synnage has to be done

I think that should go in your sig!!!!!!!! :D

LMAO!!

I tell you what ladies it is my mission statement at the minute, did 15 every day last week and so far this week, ah well its all good!!!

ALi*, did you get some wine?? I had some red the other day, and was quite impressed with how much I could have for 12 syns!!!!

:party0016:

Lol - got a bit excited talking about my vino I pressed send too quickly!

Was going to say I'm not so impressed at how 'little' I get for my syns! 2 large glasses are a whopping 17 syns! Guess that's what made me put on the weight in the first place ;)

Lol - got a bit excited talking about my vino I pressed send too quickly!

Was going to say I'm not so impressed at how 'little' I get for my syns! 2 large glasses are a whopping 17 syns! Guess that's what made me put on the weight in the first place ;)

See because I was expecting so little I measured out 350ml, and then poured it into my glass, and it was almost full-oh yeah.

Plus it was only when I put it in the glass I realised that 350mls is very almost half a bottle so not too bad!!!

See because I was expecting so little I measured out 350ml, and then poured it into my glass, and it was almost full-oh yeah.

Plus it was only when I put it in the glass I realised that 350mls is very almost half a bottle so not too bad!!!

Yeah, that's about right. Bottle of wine is about 25/26 syns :( Not that I have ever drunk a whole bottle ... well not for a few years anyway ;)

AAARRRRGGGGGGHHHHHHH

CRAP CRAP CRAP

Was on here yesterday and found a different 1 syn lager than my normal one so went and got it and drank 5 last night!!!!!

CAme online this morning and checked on slimming world, and F**K it is 6 syns per can!!!!!!!!!!!

So that was 30 syns without all the other crap I had while I was a bit tipsy! So I am not A happy bunny. Note to self this is what happens when you only read half of a thread-bloody idiot! Ah well, I enjoyed it while it lasted....but back to the old yucky stuff for me it is

Also prob for the best that I dont drink as last night I ended up eating lots of rubbish, so that isnt good.

Now I am crapping myself about WI on Monday

On top of this I just got into a big fight with some as**ole about my dog, who had the cheek to bark at him when he walked past!! The guy told me to control my dog!!!! Well needless to say you do not say this to me, as my dog is generally very well behaved, but tends to react badly to strange men (we got him for rescue so I think he was mistreated) anyway I told him I can control my dog, he was just barking. To which I was told he also jumped up (what a shock-my dog is part Jack russel and tends to be very bouncy)

Long story short, I almost thumped him, especially as he went to kick my other dog who walked over to him (please note my other dog is at least 12 and walks up to everyone expecting to be petted, so he went over to say hello and almost got a boot in his face) Let me tell you if he had of I doubt I would have controlled myself-bloody D**K!!

Sorry rant over!!! xx

Gahh! I hate bad men who hate doggies! Grr

In terms of syns, you had 30? ok you've had 15 over, so you've just had todays syns. Do you count monday as this week or next week? It's not all over, keep today low syn and you'll be fine!!!

Ooh what a doggist! No wonder your dog barked at him! Poppy would have had him by his nuts! Can just see her hanging on with her jaw clamped, lol!

Now, as you know I am partial to a glass or 2 of vino. What I have learned over the last 21 weeks is that alcohol & slimming do not go hand in hand :( Like you say it's not just the booze, it's the snacking that goes with it :eek:

I'm not saying you have to knock it on the head completely hun but cutting back has definitely helped me. It had become a complete habit for me and one I had to break! I now have a more fulfilled range of syns through the week ... but still enjoy a few glasses of wine at the weekend :)

Hope this helps xx

Ooh what a doggist! No wonder your dog barked at him! Poppy would have had him by his nuts! Can just see her hanging on with her jaw clamped, lol!

Now, as you know I am partial to a glass or 2 of vino. What I have learned over the last 21 weeks is that alcohol & slimming do not go hand in hand :( Like you say it's not just the booze, it's the snacking that goes with it :eek:

I'm not saying you have to knock it on the head completely hun but cutting back has definitely helped me. It had become a complete habit for me and one I had to break! I now have a more fulfilled range of syns through the week ... but still enjoy a few glasses of wine at the weekend :)

Hope this helps xx

Ali* I had been doing so well, plus like I said I had those 5 ONLY because I thought they were 1 syn each, so thought I was being an angel!! but sadly no.

Shrimpy, I ended up well over 30 syns as 30 for alcohol, plus about 8 for mikados, plus 6 for snack a jacks I had last night when the alco bug hit...So I actually had around 45! :(

Ah well onwards and upwards. Gonna have a hearty soup for dinner tonight and lunch tomorrow, and try to do few syns today and tomorrow and hopefully it will be ok! Wont even mind a STS week!!

Also wondering, I got a visit from my little friend this week (happens very rarely due to implant) but was wondering how it effects most people in terms of weighing???

XXX

Hi zoe!

I did that once too; made a huge spag bol with tomato sauce and quorn meatballs (which i thought were free) - found out they are like 9 syns per 100g or something ridiculous, and since id had the whole bag, plus my 15 syns for the day, i had totally blown myself off track by accident! grrr! hate it when that happens! especially when you could have spent them on something better! but at least u are getting back on track tommorow and not letting it ruin your week.

F**K that guy, i hate people who dont like animals!

As for the implant (and ps; your soo lucky to be aunt-flo free, i had mine three years without a thing, then had it replaced and for some reason ive now got it constant. doesnt make sense!? but it needs to come out this month...another thing on the to do list...) - my consultant used to write *tom* next to my weigh in result as she said it deffo effects it. :)

Good luck with WI, ill be waiting to see how you go :)

Hi zoe!

I did that once too; made a huge spag bol with tomato sauce and quorn meatballs (which i thought were free) - found out they are like 9 syns per 100g or something ridiculous, and since id had the whole bag, plus my 15 syns for the day, i had totally blown myself off track by accident! grrr! hate it when that happens! especially when you could have spent them on something better! but at least u are getting back on track tommorow and not letting it ruin your week.

F**K that guy, i hate people who dont like animals!

As for the implant (and ps; your soo lucky to be aunt-flo free, i had mine three years without a thing, then had it replaced and for some reason ive now got it constant. doesnt make sense!? but it needs to come out this month...another thing on the to do list...) - my consultant used to write *tom* next to my weigh in result as she said it deffo effects it. :)

Good luck with WI, ill be waiting to see how you go :)

I looked up quorn meatballs on slimming world website and they said they are free!!! ??? Has this changed recently??

I have only had my little friend like 3 times since I got the implant, but even then it is more like spotting (sorry if this is tmi)
Although when I first got it in I had it for about 3 weeks constantly, and when I said to the doctor she told me to suck it up myself considering I normally dont have it lol!

X

My consultant told me they were 9 syns for the quorn swedish meatballs! ill check it though to see if its changed! Yeah had mine in for over a month now, taking mercilon to stop the bleeding but still getting cramps and bloating etc (tmi again hehe) - just not fun. going to give it another 2 weeks then might get merina coil? heard it hurts going in but amazing once its up there haha!

how did u make bns soup? OH would love that! xxxx

apparently they are free from what i can see on other posts...but im sure my consultant said they had syns (she looked in her massive bible that all consultants have) - maybe ppl are just assuming they are free because it says "quorn products" are free in the book?! i hope they are because they are dead yum!!!!!

HEY Laura

I got the syn amount from slimming world online calculator thingy...it def said they are free but let me know if you find out any different.

As for the soup, I make it as follows

Roast one BNS (with Fry light) sprinkled with a little chilli and Garlic.

Meantime, chop onions and peppers, ;'fry' in saucepan with any spices you want until slightly soft. Then add carrots (I am normally lazy and use tinned stuff! Number of cans depends on amount of soup) Then once BNS is soft I add it in, with plenty of stock.

Cook it for a while then blend.

I normally add paprika, cayenne, chilli, nutmeg...think thats about it, but amounts to taste- I like it spicy!!

Yesterday I 'fried' some extra peppers, courgette and scallions, which I added to my bowl, and also boiled some pasta and broccoli to add in to make it more meal like.

It was delicious!!!

As for today, well it is WI yikes, especially after the weekend-but fingers crossed the worst it will be is STS, becuase I was so good the rest of the week.

FIngers crossed!
XX

Syns online says:

Quorn, Swedish Style Balls, 300g pack, frozen, 100g Free Free Free

Good Luck for Weigh in.

They are (as above) totally free! theres some ready to eat mini balls (quorn) and they are 9.5 syns so she must have got confused! :) good luck with WI!

Back