New to SW and thinking i am having too much!

So Ladies!

I lost 1.5 pounds-yipee!!!
So happy about that again!

So a total of 1st 2 pounds. Also like that it is a nice round figure again!!

lol

Thanks for everyones kind words and supports xx

Congrats Zoe! Well done!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Won't be long til you post new skinny photos!

Fantastico!!!!!

:talk017:

Congrats Zoe! Well done!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Won't be long til you post new skinny photos!

Well done Zoe, am well chuffed for you!!!!! X

THANK YOU LADIES, BIG HUGS TO YOU ALL!!!!

I am happy, and shrimpy I am still aspiring to be like your pics lol.

At the minute I am not feeling a change :confused: in fact I could hardly get my jeans on at the blooming weekend-hoping it was just bloating from TOM

ANyway when I got back from group last (where I ate damn near a whole pineapple) I had my dinner, a massive plate of pasta with lots of veg (celery broccoli aspapragus peppers scallions leeks) with passata and chopped toms. Had 2 slices of hovis 400g (HexB)

Then I had 3 x Czezh beer - 3syns
A mini crunchie-4 syns
8 x mikados -4syns
and a S+V snack a jack- 2 syns

So total synnage-13syns lol

xxx

Lol, "synnage" made me smile - my 12 year old son says "skillage" a lot at the minute, thinks he is sooooo cool, I am going to start saying synnage instead

;-))))

Only NEARLY ate a pineapple? Wimp! I once stress ate an entire one (minus skin and spikey bit- but including core) in breaktime (15mins). Bad observation... but I did still lose 3lbs that week. LOL.

Only NEARLY ate a pineapple? Wimp! I once stress ate an entire one (minus skin and spikey bit- but including core) in breaktime (15mins). Bad observation... but I did still lose 3lbs that week. LOL.

LOL

Thats really what I meant!! Everything except the spikey, the skin and the core!! Greedy munchkin lol
I tend to always do the whole pineapple in one sitting-well you dont get too much on them do you really!??

GGGRRRRRR!!!!!!
Posted yesterdays menu earlier but computer said NO!! ANd as I am so lazy I aint doing it again so SORRY peeps

But here is today...

B'Fast- Hovis bread (hexB) with baked beans (with celery, peppers, scallions) with quark.
Coffee with Hex A
Lunch- Celery, scallions, corgettes, onion, peppers, chopped toms and passata with herbs and spices (making a lasagna for dinner and this was left over! lol)
Dinner- Lasagna ( no cheese) with salad and some wedges.

No doubt I will be partaking of some alcohol tonight. But hoping it will be 1 large glass of red and that will be me-then I will be in my syns for the day.

And if I get hungry tonight I have plenty of berries for a supper later.

So my Dad is over until Friday so I may not be on for the next few days. Hoping to stay on plan but may go over slightly. Wondering if I should try to be good tomorrow or allow myself a flexi day and just stick to it, that way I can be slightly bad without going mental. Or do I say that I am only really started and try to stick to my 15?? I could have a rogan josh with boiled rice for 6.5 syns and a large bottle of cobra (8 syns i think ??) so that would be 14.5!

ANy ideas about what we think would be best!??

XXXX

GGGRRRRRR!!!!!!
Posted yesterdays menu earlier but computer said NO!! ANd as I am so lazy I aint doing it again so SORRY peeps

But here is today...

B'Fast- Hovis bread (hexB) with baked beans (with celery, peppers, scallions) with quark.
Coffee with Hex A
Lunch- Celery, scallions, corgettes, onion, peppers, chopped toms and passata with herbs and spices (making a lasagna for dinner and this was left over! lol)
Dinner- Lasagna ( no cheese) with salad and some wedges.

No doubt I will be partaking of some alcohol tonight. But hoping it will be 1 large glass of red and that will be me-then I will be in my syns for the day.

And if I get hungry tonight I have plenty of berries for a supper later.

So my Dad is over until Friday so I may not be on for the next few days. Hoping to stay on plan but may go over slightly. Wondering if I should try to be good tomorrow or allow myself a flexi day and just stick to it, that way I can be slightly bad without going mental. Or do I say that I am only really started and try to stick to my 15?? I could have a rogan josh with boiled rice for 6.5 syns and a large bottle of cobra (8 syns i think ??) so that would be 14.5!

ANy ideas about what we think would be best!??

XXXX

Personally, whenever I have had a flexi day I have also kept fairly sensible (within 40 syns). Why don't you see how it goes and if you feel yourself passing the 15 syn mark play it by ear ... but also being aware xx

Life goes on hun ... a girl's gotta do what a girl's gotta do ;)

Have a lovely time with your Dad x

For really special occasions I have a "day off". I eat what I fancy and then right back on the next day. I dsid that on Xmas day and my wedding anniversary.

Zoe you have done so well so far, surely you are allowed a day off, so to speak? Well, because you have come so far it won't be a "proper" day off, just a slight one because you are bound to be careful anyway I imagine. Have a lovely family time, enjoy and don't worry x x x

hiya zo!! just been updating myself on your diary - your doing fab! had a sts this week so gunning it ready for my next weigh in on monday! have a great time wth your dad! x

Hello all

Well Yesterday was the dreaded day lol

I decided on having a flexi day, so gave myself 50 syns, thought this was a reasonable amount without being too mad.

I ended up using 33.5, because I decided to stick to water while out rather than drinking cobra beer-I didnt really need it, plus it helped fill me up lol

Didnt really eat much during the day as we were busy running about doing things so only managed A pineapple two apples and a nectarine. Had a few coffees with the milk from my hex A

Dinner then was a beautiful indian nom nom (as shrimpy would say :))
So hubby conned me into starter-which I REALLY wish I hadnt of had, because I told him I wasnt going to bother but ah well.
So for starter I had 2 small samosas (veg)-7.5 syns, and an onion bahiji-8.5 (but have to say it was the best one I have ever had, and had no fat oozing out like some of them do so All good). Then I asked for a veg rogan josh, and got tit vindaloo hot. It was absolutely delicious and only 6.5 syns (basing that on the fact that a lamb one is 6.5) had it with boiled rice which I didnt finish, ended up scoffing the curry without it! It was full of lovely veg-aubergine, cauliflower and peas and carrots-was yum. ( I may have already said that but honestly it was delicious haha

Dad also made me try his Saag aloo which was blooming gorgeous, and again had no oil spilling out. Only had about 2 tablespoons of it. Couldnt find it on SW site for syns, but a tesco one is 6 syns for 150g so put it down as 6 syns.

Finally we came home and while the men drank 'full fat' beer I has 5 of my Czezh lager-5 syns. Have to say I never thought it would happen but I now love it and drink it as is. In fact the other day I said to hubby they must have changed recipe as it tasted so good, and for him to try it. He took one sip and said er no you must have just got used to it' lol

Anyway, by my calculations that is 33.5 syns, and was nice.

Hoping for a stay the same at least this week....fingers crossed, but will be good from now until Monday, and try to do less than 10 syns everyday so that will make up 15 to help balance me out.

PYSCHO!!

Lol.

Anyway I am definately boring you now-SORRY!!!!!

Laters xxx

Well done Zoe! That looks like you made some really good choices and best of all remained in control! :D

Thanks Shrimpy! :)

I am pleased but still slightly disappointed in myself for not sticking to my guns and NOT having a starter-then it would have almost been a normal day! :sigh:

Ah well! Worse things, and I may still be able to get within syns for the week-then I may be ok and do a STS or 0.5 lb off?????

x

Thanks Shrimpy! :)

I am pleased but still slightly disappointed in myself for not sticking to my guns and NOT having a starter-then it would have almost been a normal day! :sigh:

Ah well! Worse things, and I may still be able to get within syns for the week-then I may be ok and do a STS or 0.5 lb off?????

x

TBH Zoe it doesn't really work like that ... you could still be on track for a really good loss if you play your cards right! Honestly, I really don't think you'll even get a STS ... you've got a good few days before WI to pull it back.

Main thing is you had a good night!

TBH Zoe it doesn't really work like that ... you could still be on track for a really good loss if you play your cards right! Honestly, I really don't think you'll even get a STS ... you've got a good few days before WI to pull it back.

Main thing is you had a good night!

This is true, but Ali you do realise that if I dont lose 20 pound now I am going to have to blame you :8855:

xx

I think you did really well Zoe, there was quite a bit of "potential" temptation while you were out and yet you resisted. Hope I can be so disciplined this weekend :innocent0002:

I think you did really well Zoe, there was quite a bit of "potential" temptation while you were out and yet you resisted. Hope I can be so disciplined this weekend :innocent0002:

I have every faith that you will x

Back