New to SW and thinking i am having too much!

Good meals for the rest of the time between now and Weigh in could mean you still get a pretty damn good loss and if you don't well, never mind. These things happen to ALL of us and BIGGER picture, K? :)

Good meals for the rest of the time between now and Weigh in could mean you still get a pretty damn good loss and if you don't well, never mind. These things happen to ALL of us and BIGGER picture, K? :)

I know!!! Thank you for reminding me!!
Slowly slowly catchy monkey!!! As long as I get there-remember ZOe, you want it gone for your 30th birthday, whihc is 12.5 months away!!!

Thanks Shrimpy xxx

Hi ALL

SO today goes a little something like this

B'fast- Crazy beans (1/2 tin of baked beans with celery, toms, peppers, scallions) with HOvis (HEx B) and also quorn sausages

Snack- coffee with leftover beans from bfast

Lunch- Sweet and sour mug shot

Dinner- Broccoli, asparagus with Superspeed soup as sauce with peppers and onions and quorn meatballs. Also with spagetti.

Syns- 2xQuorn sausages (1 syn)
5 x Czech lager (5 syns)

GOing to a bday party so taking beer with me to have. Hoping there are no snack, but I have had a mahoosive dinner so hope I will still be stuffed!!

It has an 80s legend theme, and I am going as Madonna, albeit a fat brunette one lol. But I am still gonna be drawing on my big thick bushy eyebrows lol.

xxxxx

Nope, not a fat madonna!! You're not fat and you'll be skinny in no time!

SO.....
It was all good, and I survived temptation.

Took my drinks and stuck to them-woo hoo!!

Hostess had crisps on the table I resisted-woo hoo!!

Hostess came out with a big plate of food, curry rice salad coleslaw and garlic bread-could have had parts but I resisted-woo hoo!!!

Thank fully she had some crudites, celery and carrots-with dip but guess what?? I resisted lol. So I must have nibbled on like a whole bunch of celery and about 4 carrots haha!!!

So it was a good night!! When I got home I realised I had only has 6 syns for the day so I had a mini chomp 3 syns. So a total of 9 for the day!! yay!!!

I am now debating what to have for breakfast??? Hmmmmm????
Thinking perhaps an omelette?? I just dont know!!

Zoe that is ace, am impressed with "ze resistance" lol! I did ok too last night, drank the quota of vodka and diet coke, even splashed out on some diet lemonade. Friend had made chicken curry, but I checked and there was zero fat, and she had cooked from scratch so I assumed should be pretty good, but only had a small portion (just to be sure ha ha) and lots of rice. Resisted the naan bread, garlic bread, chilli, key lime pie, strawberries covered in chocolate etc etc etc. Only blip was a small piece of chocolate cake about 2 inches square, and 5 orange matchmakers so am well chuffed with myself.

Day early for the weigh in but can't wait for tomorrow, saddooooooooo!!!!!!!

Zoe that is ace, am impressed with "ze resistance" lol! I did ok too last night, drank the quota of vodka and diet coke, even splashed out on some diet lemonade. Friend had made chicken curry, but I checked and there was zero fat, and she had cooked from scratch so I assumed should be pretty good, but only had a small portion (just to be sure ha ha) and lots of rice. Resisted the naan bread, garlic bread, chilli, key lime pie, strawberries covered in chocolate etc etc etc. Only blip was a small piece of chocolate cake about 2 inches square, and 5 orange matchmakers so am well chuffed with myself.

Day early for the weigh in but can't wait for tomorrow, saddooooooooo!!!!!!!

YAY!!!!!!!

Well done chick!! Thats fab! Weird the party I was at was doing chicken curry, and it was homemade-it looked very good, but luckily I couldnt have it anyway as it had chicken lol. MMMMMMMM Matchmakers-havent had them in donkeys, bet they were worth the 5 syns though-extra vodka or not!

I had a tiny slice of cake the other week and had to put it down as 7 syns yikes-but still had a loss...so thats is grand!! SO glad you had a good night monkeychops :)

Arent we angelic :angel: xx

Vive la résistance!

LOL

Well done Zoe. :) You really are Miss Determination!!!! So impressed with your Iron Will! :)

Bet this week's WI will be amazing! :)

Well done Zoe. :) You really are Miss Determination!!!! So impressed with your Iron Will! :)

Bet this week's WI will be amazing! :)

Hmmmm not so sure had a sneaky jump on scales today and 2 pound on!!!! yikes! xx

Anyway today so far...

B'fast- Crazy beans on toast (HexB) with 2 Quorn sausages (1 syn). Baked beans with Scallions, celery, tomatoes and peppers.

Lunch- Omelette with chilli, asparagus, tomatoes, peppers, onions and courgette. Followed by two apples.

Snack- Sitting in the sun, another apple and a tangerine.

Dinner-will be same as last night. It is in the fridge. Debating whether to do pasta as well?? Or just the extra veg?? will have veg either way, but pasta will fill me more-but too be honest is it necessary??

XX

Also, just a wee sub note-I have always hated Mushrooms and tomatoes. But over this week I have added both to my diet!! Love it! Something extra, havent tasted them at all!! So that is great, something else to bulk all my meals out!! x

Hey Zoe, good morning hope you are well today? Lost 3lbs again this week and am well chuffed this morning, really didn't expect that tbh.

Fingers crossed for you later hun, am working late as son off school today (those teachers - taking another day off because of a wedding or something...........!!!!) so will catch up with you later, take care x x x

Hey Zoe, good morning hope you are well today? Lost 3lbs again this week and am well chuffed this morning, really didn't expect that tbh.

Fingers crossed for you later hun, am working late as son off school today (those teachers - taking another day off because of a wedding or something...........!!!!) so will catch up with you later, take care x x x

Yip us teachers are a nightmare lol. Well as I am in NI I am actually off for the summer now completely! lol

So glad about your weight loss that is truely amazing!! You are obviously doing so so well!!
I will also have everything crossed. WI @ 7.30 but wont be home until 9ish so I will let you know then! x

Grrrrrrrrrrrrr, I wanna be off for the summer. Though I am having my royal wedding bank holiday day today. :)

I shall be waiting with bated breath for 9pm....

Grrrrrrrrrrrrr, I wanna be off for the summer. Though I am having my royal wedding bank holiday day today. :)

I shall be waiting with bated breath for 9pm....

The school I was at got off a day early due the the wedding-as we were already off at Easter. So they finished 29th not 30th xx

Hi all

Well I had a STS!

SO at least I didnt put anything on!

PHEW>

But I am now determined to make this a super good week to try and get back on to get my 1.5 stone award, 2 weeks to do it-possible!

XxX

Well done! You can lose that! :)

Back