New to SW and thinking i am having too much!

That's a good result Zoe, well done, considering the tough week you have had. Plus, as you said, it inspires you to a new goal for the next couple of weeks doesn't it?

I equally have every faith in you losing in the next few weeks - come on, you are my inspiration here and I know that sts will fire you up even more than your usual determined self!!! X

Paula x

That's a good result Zoe, well done, considering the tough week you have had. Plus, as you said, it inspires you to a new goal for the next couple of weeks doesn't it?

I equally have every faith in you losing in the next few weeks - come on, you are my inspiration here and I know that sts will fire you up even more than your usual determined self!!! X

Paula x

Awww thanks Paula.

Right now I am gonna have to do it!! will have to be upping the exercise :character00115::whacky068::character00116:

SO hoping for around 3 pounds next week, or even 4??? Maybe if I exercise 24/7 lol

Go for it girl! Not too sure about the 24/7 exercising though...........lol. Going for a little run myself today, reduced my hours to working 3 days a week instead of 4 so no excuses not to eh?!! X

So today I am starting as I mean to go on (hopefully) lol

So did 1 hour exercise. First walked dogs for 30 mins, then found the 30 day shred that shrimpy was talking about-I dies about 3 times. 20 mins solid workout and it bloody killed me lol. It is 28 with warm up and cool down so counting it as 30 mins.

Then came down and hubby had Zumba for me so did a few mins of it. So will maybe alternate between the 2.

So exercise done. Now for the food

B'fast- Crazy Beans (baked beans, cannelini beans, courgette, mushrooms, scallions, tomatoes) with 2 x quorn sausages. (1 syn)
Snack- Coffee and mint Hifi (hex B)
Milk from hex A
Didnt have lunch as Bfast was at 11 and I was still stuffed at 2, so I had the coffee and snack to tide me over.
Dinner- Wasnt sure what to have so started with veg in a pan, peppers, leeks, celery, mushrooms and somehow it transformed into stirfry. I added garlic, ginger, chilli, soysauce, sweetcorn and boiled rice-it was delicious!!! Certainly not bad for a bish bash bosh job lol. Also have enough to have it for lunch or dinner tomorrow-Yay!!

Okay so in the pm I had, 1 Salt and Vinegar snack a jack-2 syns, Vanilla FF yog with strawberries, 2 x tangerines, and also a 175ml red wine-6 syns, and 2 x mikado- 1 syn. So a total of 10 syns, and a stuffed little piggie lol

SO all good so far. Plus have only had 1 syn so thats good.

May have a wee glass of red wine!! 175ml=6 syns, so that would still leave me plenty.

Oh and I have loads of milk left so I can have prob two more coffees before bed, with some tasty treats yum yum!!
xxx

Last edited:
Wait til tomorrow... I did day 1 with baked beans today I did it with 1.5kg weights. I'm gonna hurt even more! :)

Wait til tomorrow... I did day 1 with baked beans today I did it with 1.5kg weights. I'm gonna hurt even more! :)

I did it with little weights yesterday, and today my thighs are wrecked, I am not even sure if I will be able to do it today yikes :eek: but I would like to, especially as she says you are meant to do it everyday-dont know how my body bloody hurts big style lol. How is your body feeling??

So my thighs were so sore that sitting down hurt, because I have to squat. And getting up hurts as I have to use thighs yikes
So thought it best not to do the 30 day shred for fear of losing all power in my legs-so instead I did 30 mins of Zumba lol Not quite so painful on the legs but worked up a sweat none the less!

So food..

B'Fast-Scan Bran x5(HexB) with quark and Jam on top (1.5 syns) with raspberries and Strawberries piled on top again. With one coffee with milk as hex A also with a big pint of water
Lunch-Left over Stir fry from last night with a tin of mushy peas.
Snack-Coffee out with friend, plain coffee with sweetners, added skimmed milk, couldn't measure but had 250mls left of allowance so gonna say I used all of it just to be safe.
Dinner-Quorn peppered steak with roasted veg-including, onions, peppers, beetroot and BNS. Twas yummy. Also had a small amount of BNS soup as a sauce for the lot-sounds strange but was very thick, and I generally need some moisture for my dinners lol

So that leaves me plenty of syns. Have decided to have 2 x czech beers for 2 syns, which brings me to 3.5 in total.

However I don't know how but I will definitely be having 10 syns today-lol. Trying to reduce syns slightly but still want to use them!!

Forgot to say that I have had 4 pints of water today, I have been very bad at drinking water thus far-mainly because I don't like the taste of the water where i live. So my other aim for this week is to fill up with water NOT free food!! Hoping this will give me a good loss this week as I am aiming for 4-I know this is ambitious but would like to have my next half a stone in the time I had originally set. I really wont be devastated if I don't-as long as I lose this week!!

So anyhow that's about it! Still stuffed from dinner so cant even think of food, but the beer is calling to me as we speak. lol.

Not even sure I will be able to have syns at this stage-oh wait no that's a lie lol

Chat later x

I'm in AGONY. But I'm on day three. It gets better... I hope. Yesterday I couldn't breathe.. today I can't sit... but it will get better and I will get toned! Woooo, so looking forward to 6.05 tomorrow... :S

I'm in AGONY. But I'm on day three. It gets better... I hope. Yesterday I couldn't breathe.. today I can't sit... but it will get better and I will get toned! Woooo, so looking forward to 6.05 tomorrow... :S

Gonna see what I can do today-if anything, it may be best to give my legs a rest today! xx

Hi Zo! Not been on in a while oh-so-busy at the moment but just caught up on your diary! - i also had a STS the other week - but at least it wasnt a gain - thats the main thing!

Well done on excersize - you will honestly see a big difference to your weightloss - ive had a wheeky weigh in this morning and ive lost another 2lb - thats with running everyday! (i use couch25k - its brill, not too hard either!) xx

OK so I read that you should do a little exercise to stop your legs seizing if they are sore, so I just did an hour on the exercise bike at a low pace. Still broke a sweat though!!

SO food

B'Fast-I had beans on toast (hexB) with 2 quorn sausages (1 syn) Beans had celery, scallions, pepper, mushrooms and tomatoes in them. Yum Yum
Lunch-Was still stuffed from brekkie so has Raspberries and Strawberries covered with yogurt. With 1 scan bran mixed in (1 syn) Con told us 1 scan bran a day would help speed losses so trying that this week.
Dinner- Going to have a Pasta and sauce with lots of veg added in-have lots of milk from hex A let. Have just found out that PnS cheese and brocc flavour is 1/2 a syn on a green day, not sure about EE??? but gonna put it down as a 1/2 a syn. Had also thought it was free yies-ah well I know know xx

And that will be me, except syns later. Have already had 2.5 syns so have 7.5 left-yay! I will def enjoy that.
Last night I finished syns by having a bag of french fries and a mini chomp! delicious. Pllus I then had 2 tangerines!

Anyway peeps later xx

Hi Zoe,
Have become your new stalker lol. Your menus are yum, and I have been stealing new ideas....

Fairly new to sw and thinking some days I am eating too much and others too little. Have to figure out a happy medium.....

Anyway best of luck for the week ahead!!!

Today- sore, but better still. So I'm hoping tomorrow it'll hurt even less!

Hi Zoe,
Have become your new stalker lol. Your menus are yum, and I have been stealing new ideas....

Fairly new to sw and thinking some days I am eating too much and others too little. Have to figure out a happy medium.....

Anyway best of luck for the week ahead!!!

Haha never worry the more the merrier as far as I am concerned! Plus the whole point on here is to help each other-I love finding recipes from other people it is great!!! How are you doing on your SW journey so far??

XX

Shrimpy, like I said I laid off the DVDs yesterday and did the exercise bike-and today legs are movable again, plus I can get on the toilet without too much pain lol :eek:

So today is Hubbys birthday and he has already decided he will have pizza-made by me! Unfortunately not a Smash one but hey its what he wants-so I will just have to get by on sniffing it!! :D
I will have to make something equally delicious so I dont want it!

Suggestions on a postcard please....
x

Good luck with finding something that distracts you from home made pizza - it will have to be bloody good lol!!! I love love love Jamie Olivers home made pizzas!!!

I have done that really bad thing of getting on the scales mid-week to find that I have put a pound on ;-(((( Wish I had the willpower to stay off those damned scales, it just winds me up.

Would be happy with a single 1lb off on monday, then I have got that half-stone in 3 weeks, do you think I may be expecting too much? Maybe the 6lbs so far has been too good to be true?!!

Anyway, back on the wagon today (well, not been off it tbf but hey ho). Got a piggin party again tonight, so sticking to diet coke so that tomorrow can have some wine when it is my son's birthday, as I always get a bit melodramatic at the kids birthdays lol, can't believe they grow up as fast as they do, they are my babies, plus I really can't be that old surely!!!!

Hi hun - why don't you have a homemade pizza too? You could HEB the bread base quite easily or use a pitta bread as a base ... mozzarella cheese (HEA) ... nice roast veg on top ... nom nom nom!

Enjoy!

Good luck with finding something that distracts you from home made pizza - it will have to be bloody good lol!!! I love love love Jamie Olivers home made pizzas!!!

I have done that really bad thing of getting on the scales mid-week to find that I have put a pound on ;-(((( Wish I had the willpower to stay off those damned scales, it just winds me up.

Would be happy with a single 1lb off on monday, then I have got that half-stone in 3 weeks, do you think I may be expecting too much? Maybe the 6lbs so far has been too good to be true?!!

Anyway, back on the wagon today (well, not been off it tbf but hey ho). Got a piggin party again tonight, so sticking to diet coke so that tomorrow can have some wine when it is my son's birthday, as I always get a bit melodramatic at the kids birthdays lol, can't believe they grow up as fast as they do, they are my babies, plus I really can't be that old surely!!!!

A small gain midweek could be down to ANYthINg so dont panic. I jump on mine here there and everywhere but try not to pay too much attention to it-although that sounds a bit Irish! lol
Ah well, I reckon you could easily get your 1/2 stone this week :)
x

Hi hun - why don't you have a homemade pizza too? You could HEB the bread base quite easily or use a pitta bread as a base ... mozzarella cheese (HEA) ... nice roast veg on top ... nom nom nom!

Enjoy!

May end up having smash pizza! Can do the hexs because I already had them lol!!! Ah well I do like the smash, its just that it will mean having two ovens on haha-and I dont like to waste the leecy becuase I am such a miser :eek:

Well thats def decided-smazh pizza for dinner with bns wedges-yumyum!!! Looking forward to it and stuffed still from lunch! ooops!!!

Or Pizza topped fake chicken boob (Quorn thingie?)? Then you get the Pizza cheese and nommy ness but with the extra awesome of chicken style products??

Back