New to SW and thinking i am having too much!

Wooooo! well done!

Hi Zoe!
Massive well done for your first week :) i have just started SW too, had my first weigh-in last week. I still cant believe how much you get to eat! are you vegetarian? I tried some smoked tofu with a noodle salad the other day it was yum! keep up the good work x

Well done, thats a great loss.
You will def see the benefits off all the exercise next week so...

Hi Zoe!
Massive well done for your first week :) i have just started SW too, had my first weigh-in last week. I still cant believe how much you get to eat! are you vegetarian? I tried some smoked tofu with a noodle salad the other day it was yum! keep up the good work x

Hi Holly

I have been on the plan for 9 weeks now! Yikes, and a total of 17 pounds.

and Yeah I eat massive massive amounts lol, tut tut! Haha but honestly eating is key to this plan i think. And yes I am a veggie!! But tend to stick to Extra Easy because it is just that!!! lol. Keep in touch and let me know how you get on!!

17lbs! WOAH! Zoe that is AWESOME!!!

17lbs! WOAH! Zoe that is AWESOME!!!

Thanks Shrimpy :).........All thanks to you!

I still dont feel like I am on a diet it is amazing!! 9 weeks in and dont wanna slip yet!

Hi Zoe, have been following your thread and love it.I see you drink the Czech beer, do you get tipsy on it at all?
And how many Butternut squash do you buy a week? !! I soo have to get some and make wedges.Your fab for getting the veg into you, i notice ,even with beans whereas i find i cant really eat them with other veg if you know what i mean.

Hi Zoe, have been following your thread and love it.I see you drink the Czech beer, do you get tipsy on it at all?
And how many Butternut squash do you buy a week? !! I soo have to get some and make wedges.Your fab for getting the veg into you, i notice ,even with beans whereas i find i cant really eat them with other veg if you know what i mean.

Hi Michelle

I normally buy anywhere from 2-4 BNS, isnt that bad oops
But I love those Blasted wedges they taste so good (dribbles a bit) lol
I dont really get tipsy on the beer, but when I first started drinking it I felt tipsy on it-psychologically I thought I was drinking so did feel a wee bit gone. Have to say waking up without the hangover, but still feeling like I am drinking beer is Fabulous!! Also I would say if you start stick with it, you do get used to the taste. But it is an acquired taste :p

Hope your SW journey is going well, will have to have a nosey for a diary if you have one!!
Thank you for your kind words
XX

Love butternut squash wedges.
Spicy butternut squash soup is yum as well...

Just realised I havent actually done my diary in a while tut tut

So here is today (being lazy and not doing yesterdays)

B'fast- Up at 11 So had a cup of coffee with 1 alpen light (1/2 hex A and 1/2 hexB)

Lunch- at 12, Crazy beans on 1 slice of toast (rest of hexB) beans contained, celery, onion, leeks, pepper, and mushrooms, with a dash of syn free BBQ sauce.

Dinner-Going to my friends and taking my lasagna with me. Not traditional at all but was made from leftover from last night which was my take on a ratatouie type affair. So the bolognese part contains, asparagus, peppers, onion, carrots, mushrooms, celery and chopped toms with passata. With a layer of quark in the middle and topped with 21g of mozzarella (rest of Hex A)

So thats it for now!

Also going to take 2 of my czech beer with me. Great because I can have them and still drive home as they are 0.25 units. I usually dont drink and drive at all but I think 0.25 units will be out by the time I get home. As 1 unit is broken down every hour!! So guess I will down them when I get in and then water for the rest of the night.

That will be 2 syns! YAY

Fingers crossed I wont be tempted by everyone elses starters they are having indian!! Yikes!!
Hoping houmous and crudites will be on the go lol

Anyway sorry being boring. Catch up with you all later xx

Lunch- at 12, Crazy beans on 1 slice of toast (rest of hexB) beans contained, celery, onion, leeks, pepper, and mushrooms, with a dash of syn free BBQ sauce

Hi Zoe, do you cook all those veg first and then mix them in with the beans ?

Not Zoe- Obviously, lol, but when I make my version of this I use a pot. I frylight the bottom, soften the veggies then throw in the beans and usually some chopped tomatoes and flavours. i can hardly look at normal beans anymore, theyre just so pants in comparison! :D

Lunch- at 12, Crazy beans on 1 slice of toast (rest of hexB) beans contained, celery, onion, leeks, pepper, and mushrooms, with a dash of syn free BBQ sauce

Not Zoe- Obviously, lol, but when I make my version of this I use a pot. I frylight the bottom, soften the veggies then throw in the beans and usually some chopped tomatoes and flavours. i can hardly look at normal beans anymore, theyre just so pants in comparison! :D

Me too!
Frylight cook the veg first to soft, add in spices, then the beans and heat through! It is delicious, even my mum tried them and liked them and she is really fussy! xx

Hi all

Well today has been a nice day. Has been about a million degrees outside, nice and sunny and I got to see my Mum who came up to see me. So its all good.

So food for today....
Breakfast-Crazy beans on toast (1 slice-1/2 hexB) with 2 quorn sausages (1 syn.) Beans had celery, leeks, onion, pepper, mushrooms
Snack-Coffee (some of 1/2 my hexA) with an Alpen Light bar (1/2 HexB)
Lunch-Strawberries, Raspberries, Blackberries
Snack-Apple with another coffee (last of first 1/2 of hexA)
Dinner- Scooped out half of BNS roasted, stuffed with 'bolognese' type mix, made from celery, pepper, onions, mushrooms, asparagus, carrot etc and 4 quorn meatballs. WITH pasta(because I fancied some) AND 21g of mozzarella (1/2 of HexA)

So that is all my eats.
Have had 1 syn so far, going to have 3 czech beers(3 syns) tonight as it was such a lovely day. :beer8::party0016:
Then I will top it up to 10 syns with some lovely treats.

So I also did day 6 of 30 DS today.....cant decide if I find it easier or not???? I think I am but I am still knackered afterwards, and the sweat is dripping off me! Seems like if my stamina was better I wouldnt be panting and sweating and swearing my way through it anymore :rotflmao:

But onwards and upwards....day 7 tomorrow!

Chat later everyone xx

If you are MAKING it and not wanting to curl up and die instantly then it's getting better!

Thanks ladies. Just thought it would hurt less. But it aint gonna stop me-I will be doing day 7 tonight, and I am gonna try and kick its ass lol

Have also purchased a kettlebell, and got some DVDs after owls4eva recommended them based on a thread she saw. A girl on here went from a size 16-a size 6 in 6 months and credits not only SW but also to the kettle bells. She said it is 60-70% diet and the rest is exercise for toning!

So once 30DS is over-which wont be for a while, I will start doing the kettlebell work out as well.

Back