New to SW and thinking i am having too much!

OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I lost 4 pounds!!

WOW

I am super happy, this means I have hit 1 1/2 stone and I also got SOTW!!
YAY!

Thats 10 weeks, and 21 pound gone forever!!

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Congrats! That's amazing going! :D Soon you'll be the one posting dinky photos! :D

SO today has been as follows

B'Fast-Strawberries and yoghurt, with a coffee and 1 ben's butterscotch (1/2 hexB)

Lunch-Peppered steak with asparagus, roasted peppers and mushy peas

Snack-Coffee with ben's butterscotch (1/2 hexB) and an apple

Dinner- SW wedges with 'crazy beans' with Peppers, onion, scallions, mushrooms and passata. With 6xquorn meatballs! deliciouc, and resulted in a very full belly

Pudding- ETON MESS-Strawberries and 'cream' (quark mixed with FF vanilla yog) with 5 small meringue nests mixed together. (nests 5 syns)

So as it lies I have 10 syns left and may have something but to honest I am blooming stuffed and not sure I can do any more food at all!! Maybe just have some fruit later

XXX

PS didnt manage any exercise today as have sore back after kettlebells yesterday so will have to resume Jillian tomorrow. Hoping 1 day off is OK

xxx

I'm sure it will be! :) Sounds like a very nice day Zoe, especially lunch!

Ok girls brace yourselves.....
I lost 3 lbs AND got SOTW ?
Yes me with the itsy bitsy 1lb off, half lb off.Am totally gobsmacked.To think last wk I was gonna pack it in after a sts... yippee

Ok girls brace yourselves.....
I lost 3 lbs AND got SOTW ?
Yes me with the itsy bitsy 1lb off, half lb off.Am totally gobsmacked.To think last wk I was gonna pack it in after a sts... yippee

:party0038::party0019:

You go girl thats fab!! It all finally caught up with you! AWESOME.

Nice when that happens xx
Congratulations

Hi All

Well I am pooped blooming Jillian Micheals lol, but that is day 9 done! Only one more level one session-which I am pleased about but at the same time absolutely scared senseless about level2

Food for the day----

B'fast- 3 x Kiwis, tummy still dickie.
Closely followed by a coffee with a bens butterscotch (1/2 HexB)
Lunch- Pasta with broccoli, carrots, sweetcorn and BNS soup as a sauce.
Dinner-Leftovers from Lunch mixed with leftovers from last nights dinner (passata, peppers, onions, mushroom, scallions, baked beans) all mixed together with BNS wedges. YES I AM A WEIRDO! haha might be disgusting but we will see lol

So not sure about syns etc but we will see.
Catch you later xxx

So last night I had a lovely Eton mess! (4 syns)
Was FF vanilla yog mixed with Quark to make 'cream' mixed with strawberries and blackberries, with 4 mini meringues crushed and mixed in!! It is so so good!!!

Today then has been a busy one. But that hasn't stopped me stuffing my face. Not even hungry right now and still eyeing up an ornage and an apple!! How ridiculous is that-all because I am bored. Must do something.

Thinking that something will have to be 5 mins keetlebells and then last session of Jillian Micheals level 1!!! How scary-don't want to go on to level 2, I am seriously concerned it may kill me!

As for food, so far so good

B'fast-Coffee (milk from HexA) with 2 x quorn sausages (1 syn), and crazy beans on toast (1/2 HexB)
Crazy beans contained celery, onion, peppers, mushrooms and chopped tomato

Snack- Coffee with ben's Butterscotch (1/2 HexB)

Lunch- BAtchelors 98% FF noodles, with asparagus, and leftover crazy beans from this morning.

Snack- Tangerine.
Also have that apple and Orange beside me so they will prob be demolished before dinner anyway.

So peeps this leads me nicely to the next question..............What shall I have for dinner?? x

Hi all

Didnt have that fruit as I did do some exercise-did 10 mins of kettlebells, followed by Jillian Level 1. :cry: So thats Level 1 done :cry: So I have to move on to level 2 tomorrow :cry: MUST keep reminding myself it is for my own good!!

Have to say in the past week I have noticed a slight difference in my body, and definately think that my muffin top (actually more like a whole 3-tier cake than a muffin to be honest) has gone down slightly, so it is working!

I ended up having stir fry for dinner, which had celery, onion,peppers, mushrooms, carrots and sweetcorn in it. As well as garlic, ginger, chilli, and soysauce. Oh yeah and rice stirred through as well!

It was nice, but a little too much ginger so not as delicious as last time!!

Thinking I may have to have another eton mess tonight as they are way way too delicious!!

Just had the ornage I was going to have earlier and going to demolish the apple now!! Yummy, such a greedy BI*ch cant seem to stop eating.

Anywho, how is everyone. Anyone had any nice news recently, or any new hints or tips they would like to share??
XXX

Hello sweet pea x

You are working soooo hard lately I hope you are remembering to have your syns :D

Is your tummy better? Wonder what was wrong there :confused:

Tummy is not as bad chick-still a bit dodgy in the mornings but fine!!

Having at least 5 syns a day, but too be honest some nights I am too stuffed. But my eton Mess will be at least 5 syns!! Lol but so delicious it tastes like about 300!!! XX

Have you recovered from WI??
xx

Yes, I love that fake Eton Mess too x I was having something like that every evening ... and losing weight! But this week I've not had desserts and put on weight! Lol x I really think the body likes to be continually re-fuelled :rolleyes:

I'm sure this has crossed your mind but your not preggers are you?? :confused: BTW - you don't have to reply to that question! :D

Putting on 2lbs is probably the best thing that could happen this week ... I just needed a gentle reminder that going off plan too frequently can be detrimental to the ole weight loss ;)

Life should be a little calmer for me this week and next so back on plan! 100%!!!

Hi all

Didnt have that fruit as I did do some exercise-did 10 mins of kettlebells, followed by Jillian Level 1. :cry: So thats Level 1 done :cry: So I have to move on to level 2 tomorrow :cry: MUST keep reminding myself it is for my own good!!

Have to say in the past week I have noticed a slight difference in my body, and definately think that my muffin top (actually more like a whole 3-tier cake than a muffin to be honest) has gone down slightly, so it is working!

I ended up having stir fry for dinner, which had celery, onion,peppers, mushrooms, carrots and sweetcorn in it. As well as garlic, ginger, chilli, and soysauce. Oh yeah and rice stirred through as well!

It was nice, but a little too much ginger so not as delicious as last time!!

Thinking I may have to have another eton mess tonight as they are way way too delicious!!

Just had the ornage I was going to have earlier and going to demolish the apple now!! Yummy, such a greedy BI*ch cant seem to stop eating.

Anywho, how is everyone. Anyone had any nice news recently, or any new hints or tips they would like to share??
XXX

Yea,a little analagy to remember but you might have heard this before.
My con brought in a bunch of 7 carnations last week.She said 'if one died, would you throw away the whole bunch? We all duly answered 'no' so she said 'then why write off the week if you've had one bad day? Just forget about that day and consentrate on the other 6!'
Worth remembering I think!

I'm sure this has crossed your mind but your not preggers are you?? :confused: BTW - you don't have to reply to that question! :D

!!

WELL! I have the implanon, so really I knew I wasn't but I did a test just to be sure haha. Kne I wasn't but want to KNOW I wasn't if you get my drift!!
Haha

I am keeping everything crossed for LOSS this week for you xxx

Weird, is it stress reduction related? I know as soon as school finishes and I finally stop, I hit the sick wall!

Try having some syns earlier?

Weird, is it stress reduction related? I know as soon as school finishes and I finally stop, I hit the sick wall!

Try having some syns earlier?

Wish I knew what it was. Hoping it will clear up soon. FIngers crossed!!

But ladies thank you for all the support and suggestions and general loveliness!!!

XXXx
:hug99::thankyou:

Back