New to SW and thinking i am having too much!

I keep hearing so many good things about SW and have been looking through your food diary. Love the sound of the food. Me to a T!! Could I get away with just the magazine? It would be hard to get to a class right now. :)

I would say that you could do it, just make sure you know all the rules and stick to it. I know there are plenty of people on here who do it at home, like Ali* who posts on my thread.
It really is the best I wish someone had told me about SW years ago!
Good luck and let us know how you do xxx

Zoe, I keep forgetting to ask you about your czech beer - where do you get it from etc? It sounds fab at 1 syn, imagine it isn't quite a pint of cool Peroni but if it tastes like beer then I would like to give it a try!

Just discovered mini-milks on offer in Tesco at only 1.5 syns each. They are even more "mini" than I recall from my youth, but even though I needed 2 for the full effect, still only 3 syns in total.

They do the Czech lager in Sainsburys in fact it is there own make. Low alcohol, so it is 0.5 %. When I first started drinking it I thought it tasted disgusting, and I had to mix it with ordinary beer. Now I drink it by itself. The bottles are 500ml and cost £1.13, which is quite expensive, compared to some of the deals you get on other beers. :(

Nice once you get used to it-which I did xx

Hi all

Food for today was

B-Strawbs with FF yog, and 3 yellow plums

L- Omelette with Shallots, scallions, pepers, asparagus and cabbage plenty of spices and cheese 28g light cheddar (4 syns) with a small side salad, small mixed leaves and beetroot

Snack-2 Alpen lights (HexB) plus 3 coffees with milk and sweetners (1/2 HexA)

D- Smash pizza (Passata, chillis, garlic) topped with mushroom, peppers and shallots. With BNS wedges.
Topped with 21g cheese (1/2 HexA)

So only 4 syns today but I will def have more-aiming for 10 today

Plus in terms of exercise I did 1 hr on the exercise bike with some weights for the upper body!!

XX

Wow thats some amount of exercise you have done this week. Looking good for weigh in hun!!!

See it looks good but I have skipped 3 day this week so I have been doubling up on the days that I do exercise so I am not sure how good it will be :(

Ah tomorrow will tell xxx

Just got in from group

Happy and sad

I lost 1 lbs, which is a loss, but I only needed one more to get two stones!!! :(

Ah well save that for next week shall we. Still a bit shocked it wasnt more baring in mind my exercise and 100% food optimising. Perhaps I didnt eat enough fruit this week like I did last week

xxx

First of all - well done hun! It's yet another lb in the right direction! :clap:

Grrrr @ not quite getting your 2st sticker! :argh:

This SW malarky can be very frustrating -Our bodies are unique and sometimes they just don't want to play ball at all :( You are doing incredibly well hun ... one of the most dedicated and successful Mini's I know! Keep up the great work and you will truly see great results!

:sign0168:

:sign0168: 2 xx

Thank you for your awesomely generous words you make me smile xx

Ah well done hun.
A pound down is great.!!

You will get there next week, you are doing so well, and have been my motivation to exercise....

Boo! I hate when that happens but, YEY! More lbs shifting off!!!!

Oh I also forgot to say. Last night in group we did an inhouse woman of the year and I have been nominated!!!

I was very shocked about it tbh, because I don't feel I deserve it at all compared to the 2 girls I nominated.

So although I don't think I will win I am very happy to be nominated.

Ps sorry I havent put up food for a few days. I will start again today xxx

Wowzer again.......a pound down is a pound down hun; sorry you didn't get the 2lbs that you wanted though, but only a week to wait and you will get that 2 stone AND MORE is my prediction....!!!!!!

Btw, can I vote for your inhouse woman thingy, you are very inspirational to us lot here! If I could, I would have a trip to Belfast to just put that vote in......ha ha ha X X X X

Wowzer again.......a pound down is a pound down hun; sorry you didn't get the 2lbs that you wanted though, but only a week to wait and you will get that 2 stone AND MORE is my prediction....!!!!!!

Btw, can I vote for your inhouse woman thingy, you are very inspirational to us lot here! If I could, I would have a trip to Belfast to just put that vote in......ha ha ha X X X X

Thanks chick. I just feel undeserving because I havent been at it long, and i get my inspiration from everyone on here (must be like a catch 22 thing-we all inspire each other)

Hey dont get me wrong, if I win I would be extremely happy as winner gets this lovely pen thing-and as a teacher I love a good pen lol

Ooooh! 'grats on the nomination! Well done SkinniMini Zoe! :)

Ah Monkeychops, it is a paper weight pen thing which is shiny and silver and lovely!!!

xxx

Thanks Shrimpy xxx (although far from skinny mini tbh, still have 5 and a bit stone)

Yeah, but well on your way now! :)

Hopefully!!! Just those extra 70 pounds to go lol
:rotflmao:

Back