New to SW and thinking i am having too much!

Ok peeps

Exercise today-Exercise bike, with weights for arms for 1 hour, and a few sit-ups @ the end.

Food for today-

B-FF yog with Strawbs and Blackb

Snack- Alpen light
L-Pasta n Sauce (0.5 syns) with asparagus ans shallots with BNS wedges

Snack- Coffee light frappacino (6 syns)

D- Mushy pea curry (mushy peas, scallions, peppers, celery, courgette and mushrooms with plenty of spices.) with you guessed it BNS wedges lol

I will have second Alpen light later with a last coffee!!

XXX

Hey Zoe!

I've been meaning to visit your diary but didn't want to comment until I'd read the whole thing because I'm nosey like that lol! Your food sounds totally yummy and you have ever so well. Well done on your 1lb loss this week I'm sure you'll definitely be celebrating your 2 stone shiny award by next weigh in :) Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

You are a BNS Chip Addict!!! LOL

You are a BNS Chip Addict!!! LOL

I totally am!!!

But they are so delicious-and an awesomely easy way of getting in the 1/3 superfree!!!! xxx

Hi all :wavey:

How are we all on this lovely Wednesday evening?

I am just off the bike-1 hr with some weights then a couple of sit-ups. Must say you know you have worked hard when you are sweaty from your shoulders and fore arms-yes??

All good baby.

As for the food, this week I have decided to follow a diary from a few weeks ago when I managed to lose 3.5 lbs, just to see.....esp after my miserable 1 lb this week.

But as for specifics-here we go
B'fast- Strawbs, raspbs and redcurrants with FF yog and a little sweetner to take the edge off the currants. *forgot to say I also crumbled in 1 scan bran in 1 syn
Snack-Clementine and nectarine
Lunch-Salad, with lettuce, scallions, carrot, cabbage, peppers, celery, pickled onions and beetroot with quorn chicken fillets (2) and some salad light.
Snack-Bens Butterscotch (3 syns)
Dinner-Crazy beans on toast ( HexB 2 hovis) with 2 quorn sausages (1 syn) in beans-peppers, onion, courgettes, celery, mushrooms adn plenty of spices. may also add in some chopped toms???
Later- Will have some more fruit, including some yellow plums.

A lovely day, with plenty of coffees throughout to use my HexA-350ml S milk.

So do we think following a plan from a few weeks ago is OK??? Just wanna see if it makes a difference-because I had lots of superspeeds that week!

XXX

So today Ladies and gents.

I have been so so tired-but couldnt have coffee after the first couple as I ran out of sweetner.

So exercise wise I did an hour of my bike with weights and then crunches!

Foodwise here you go----

B'Fast-Strawbs and raspbs with FF yog and scan bran (1 syn)
Snack- 2 Yellow Plums
Lunch- Supernoodles with asparagus, and leftover crazy beans from last night
Snack- 2 Alpen lights
Dineer- Salad (lettuce, scallions, peppers, carrots, cabbage, pickled onions, beetroot) with peppered steak and BNS wedges. Yum yum

Also having 3 czech lagers and have 4.5 syns to have later (sticking to same amount of synnage day to day as the plan I did a few weeks ago if you catch my drift)

So a good day, and feeling good. Looking forward to CBB tonight-yes I am gonna watch it, see who is going in and what the craic is lol

Tis Friday fair SW'ers

Woo Hoo!

Today I decided to mix up the exercise so I did 30 mins on the bike then bout 20-25 mins of weights (including the lovely kettlebells) and some crunches. Wasnt as sweaty but hopefully there is some muscle slowly being built somewhere under the flab!!

Foodwise here goes it

B'fast- FF yog with Strawbs and Raspbs with 1 scan bran (1 syns)
Snack- Tall Frapachino (4.5syns)
Lunch- Peppered steak, and pasta n sauce (0.5syns) with onions peppers and asparagus with chillis. Twas delicious, hubby had half of my asta n sauce which is why I had the steak, normally couldnt managed all of that(well not for lunch)
Snack-coffee (yay went shopping so I have sweetner again!) and alpen light
Dinner-Will be smash pizza with various topping and veg, also some BNS wedges (bump up the superfree)
Hex A today -175ml s milk plus 21g light cheddar for the pizza
HexB 2 alpen lights

Also on the syn front will have an additional 28g of light cheddar for 4 syns and 4 czech beers for another 4 syns, which will be a total of 14 syns today.

If I get hungry this evening after all that I have plenty of fruit (mostly nectarines and kiwis) that really need eaten before they go bye bye!!
So all in not a bad wee day!

Have a wee query, I have been using frozen raspberries, now when they defrost they are quite smooshy, but I havent tried to mash them or puree or anythingthey just defrost that way. I havent been synning them as I dont count it as me altering them but should I?? What say thee SW buddies?? XXX

Defrosted berries are FREE!

They do go all smooshy and are yumzer!

Thanks Shrimps x

Hey All

Well I lost my mind this morning and decided to clean my house-only done half of it so far to be honest but it is getting there. Means though that I have been getting the cobwebs with the feather duster, dusting, clearing, hoovering and most importantly sweating-god I forgot how much like hard work it was. Will have to finish cleaning some rooms and I have to mop, but may do that tomorrow!!

So I am gonna do my bike shortly and depending on how I feel I will do either 30 mins or an hour-although I am thinking an hour B/C I stupidly jumped on the scales this morning, and down to the decimal place I weigh exactly what I did on Tuesday morning after WI on Monday. Not exactly sure how that could have happened but it is inspiring me to kick my ass into gear!

As for food today goes a little something like this....

B'fast-Strawbs raspbs and FF yog
Lunch-Crazy beans on toast with quorn meatballs (in beans Mushrooms, celery, onion, peppers, scallions, tomatos, passata, chillis) with 2 hivos (hexB)
Used the leftover smash from Fridays pizza is now the base of my Quiche, and half the mix from my beans(well the veg stuff) is now going in as a filling for my quiche

So dinner- Quiche with filling as above plus cottage cheese and eggs. Then on the side I am planning BNS wedges and some whole baby sweetcorn!!!

Otherwise been to busy to even think about food TBH!

Anyway, syns will be had tonight I will limit to 10 today!

CHat later, better get down to that gym (well my bike anyway)

XXXX

I'm impressed at your wifely skills, I am too lazy to be good! ;)

I'm impressed at your wifely skills, I am too lazy to be good! ;)

I wouldnt be, thats the first clean since around Easter! Not kidding!! x
lol

PS I did do an hour on the bike

Hello ladies, hope everyone is well? Wish I had your enthusiasm for cleaning Zoe - my house looks like a tip at the minute, been at work far too much this week so have got nothing done!

Bit disappointed on this weeks weigh in because I stayed the same; but in fairness it is "star week" ahem, so maybe just maybe is connected to that??? Have had what I though was a really good week, plus been running twice and did that 6 mile walk last sat, but hey ho, what will be will be.

One week to hols so another tight week for me, but I do get the feeling that I somehow won't be going mad on holiday, don't want to undo the good so far, is that a bit sad???!!!

Hubby away atm, in-laws taking me and my boys out today, she is bringing a picnic but I am doing my own - know for a fact what she will have in hers - will be very bad lol!

By for now lovely ladies x

Hello ladies, hope everyone is well? Wish I had your enthusiasm for cleaning Zoe - my house looks like a tip at the minute, been at work far too much this week so have got nothing done!

Bit disappointed on this weeks weigh in because I stayed the same; but in fairness it is "star week" ahem, so maybe just maybe is connected to that??? Have had what I though was a really good week, plus been running twice and did that 6 mile walk last sat, but hey ho, what will be will be.

One week to hols so another tight week for me, but I do get the feeling that I somehow won't be going mad on holiday, don't want to undo the good so far, is that a bit sad???!!!

Hubby away atm, in-laws taking me and my boys out today, she is bringing a picnic but I am doing my own - know for a fact what she will have in hers - will be very bad lol!

By for now lovely ladies x

Like I said I wouldnt be impressed because I rarely if ever clean so it takes a lot of work when I do!!
I have had a sneaky peak on the scales every morning, and every morning I have been exactly the damn same 221.2 Pfft.
It is really annoying me because I have been so good and busted my ass with exercise so I am frustrated. WHo knows maybe it will all fall off by Monday!!! lol
Also for you, I expect it is just fluid retention, esp if you have been good. I reckon that next WI you will have a really good loss, like 4 lbs at least, as long as you do a good week this week too. PS oh my god-you went running well done. I tried to run but it screwed my hip so I havent tried again, may do after Christamas when hopefully I will be a lot lighter! xx

Anywho waffle waffle waffle-Laters xxx

I have had a sneaky peak on the scales every morning, and every morning I have been exactly the damn same 221.2 Pfft.
It is really annoying me because I have been so good and busted my ass with exercise so I am frustrated. WHo knows maybe it will all fall off by Monday!!!

It could well all drop off by Monday, my body is a pain in the bum and quite often would show no loss until WI morning. Don't panic, let your body do it's thing. The plan works. :)

Just catching up hun and you will do great. You have been doing so much exercise it will pay off....

Fingers crossed for you!!!!

Back