New to SW and thinking i am having too much!

Hi

Sorry ended up having to go to a friends straight after group and then by the time I got home I was knackered!!

I lost 1.5 lbs so I finally got my 2 stone oh yes! But was expecting more TBH! Me and hubby very baffled as I stick to plan 100% and exercise and little losses where some people cheat loads do very little and lose loads it is quite annoying but chin still up-IT IS STILL COMING OFF!!!!!

So woo hoo!!!

xx

Zoe, I have never been a big loser. The most I EVER lost was 3.5lbs and that was on my first week- some people just are lucky, but 1.5lbs is a very good weight loss. Promise!

i know I am really happy to be losing it! Really I am!! Plus it is the healthy way to do it

It just irritates me that others can cheat and do so well when I am ALWAYS on plan! grrrr!! Rant over x

Well done you on reaching that 2 stone! That is what is impressive overall, not the small but steady amounts eh? You mustn't get disheartened, just remind yourself that you have lost 2 stones in a relatively short space of time, that is one major achievement, with more to come too x

Well done hun!! Two stone is excellant, but I do understand that sometimes it would be nice if we lost it quicker, but slow and steady wins the race!!!

You are doing brilliant, and if you continue to loose a pound a week that would be over a stone gone by christmas!!!!

Here is todays food

B'fast- Crazy beans (with celery, onions, peppers, scallions, mushrooms, tomato, passata) with 2 x hovis (hexB) and 2 quorn sausages (1 syn)

Lunch- Lettuce, cucumber, rice with some sweetcorn and peas (v small portion) followed by pineapple and strawberries.

Dinner- Pasta N Sauce (0.5syns) with onion, peppers, broccoli, asparagus, BNS with a peppered steak.
I ate so much that my tummy was fit to explode and honestly felt so ill!! Really made me feel awful!!!

So just had a coffee. I would love to have more syns but cannot fit them in, still feel ill and had dinner at 6!!

Ah well, will keep me goin until tomorrow morning!
xx

If you're full you're full! I must admit, I doubt I'll finish my coffee... it was just too big a bucket!

Well I had a whole pack of pasta, a whole pepper half an onion, 4 massive broccoli trees and about 8 asparagus spears, half a BNS plus peppered steak lol piggy over here

x

LOL, but I bet it was YUMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

It was but I should have stopped eating a lot sooner than I did lol x

Hi all

I am trying a green day today for the first time. Hoping it is all right, but you can correct me if not

B'fast- Strawbs, Raspbs and pineapple with 1 scan bran and some FF yog!

B-Clementine and Granny smith

Lunch- Lettuce and cucumber with Savoury rice!!
Followed by another clementine

Snack-Leftover rice from lunch

Dinner- Mushy peas with onions, BNS and Potato wedges, with a quorn peppered steak

Snack-Alpen light

Hex A-350ml milk
HexB-2 alpen lights

So still have milk for 1 coffee plus I have another Alpen light.

Am still stuffed from dinner, plus have the coffee and alpen light for later-so that will only be 1 syn today yikes!!

Today I walked home from the training course I was on, was aboout 1.5 miles, and took me half an hour. Then I also did 30 mins on the exercise bike (with arm weights) followed by sit-ups!

So all ready for a shower and PJ's-bring it on!!!!

Looks good me!! I love green days.

Did you like the quorn steak???

Loads of exercise as usual!! - - Wish I had some of that motivation.

Oh I always have the peppered steak, I love it!!!

Have about 4 a wk-freezer is packed with them, they were on offer in Tesco and Asda not that long ago!!

Yum Yum xx

Sh*t for the 2nd day out of 3 I haven't done any real exercise! FFS. I had my goddaughter and her bro today (20 months and 10weeks) As such I was unable to do it @ 5 when they left, had dinner @ 6 and I am still stuffed so cant do it now! (just walked dogs and felt my food coming up my Oesophagus to meet my mouth-luckily it didnt but as a result dont fancy trying to anything)

So food wise....

B'fast- 2 yellow plums, 2 clemintines and coffee

Lunch- Pasta with passata, sweetcorn, carrots and asparagus.

Snack- Coffee and 2scan bran (2 syns) with raspberries and FF yog

Dinner- Risotto (with asparagus, onions, peppers, chilli powder, cheese (4syns) and quark) topped with BNS cubes and a peppered steak!!

Yet again eyes are bigger than belly and I am now stuffed even though I still have 2 alpen lights to get through! And another coffee!

Last night ended up watching a film so I had a bag of French Fries (4 syns-which gave me 5 yesterday-so not too bad)

And today I have managed 6 thanks to the cheese!!!

So not too low xxx
Also may have some czech lager later if my belly can handle it!! xxx

Hey Everyone-I NEED HELP!!!!!

I had 2 scan bran this morning.....I know you can have some scan bran with other things as a HEXB so my question is......

Can I have 2 scan bran and 1 Alpen light bar as my HexB today!? Was thinking that 2 scan bran is only 2 syns where an alpenlight is 3 so surely that would be fine!?? I have tried to look it up but cant find it anywhere!!

Let me know what you think! xx

Consultant was texted and she said that would be fine!!

So today looks a little something like this

B'fast- Raspbs, Strawbs, 2 scan bran (1/2 hexB) with FF yog

Snack-Alpen light (1/2 hexB)

Lunch-Risotto with onion, peppers, asparagus with chilli and quark

Snack- Coffee light Frap (6syns)

Dinner- Smash pizza, with passata, chilli, onions, peppers, jalapenos with 49 g cheese (21g 1/2 hexA, and 28g for 4 syns) with BNS wedges on the side.

I am now very stuffed! Have some syns left, but I am planning some lovely czech beer as it is Friday! so that will possibly be 4 syns. This will give me a total of 14 syns today yikes!!

Exercise wise I did 50 mins on the bike followed by 10 mins of situps and other moves with weights.

Knackered but at least I can curl up in front of the TV tonight safe in the knowledge that I have done something!!!

Hope everyone is doing OK

XXX

Hi all, just a quick hello before I go off on my weeks holiday - so, weigh in today showed a loss of 1lb, so I am off feeling good! Wanted more but to be honest I know I took my foot off the gas a bit this week, mainly because I didn't write it all down (thought I was clever!), so overall I am happy with a 1lb loss.

Going to Italy so will try and avoid the Peroni & wine, and stick to pasta, pasta & pasta - wish me luck because I am in holiday mood and really fancy some alcohol!!!!!! Lol, see you soon girls, be good eh?!! X

Hi all, just a quick hello before I go off on my weeks holiday - so, weigh in today showed a loss of 1lb, so I am off feeling good! Wanted more but to be honest I know I took my foot off the gas a bit this week, mainly because I didn't write it all down (thought I was clever!), so overall I am happy with a 1lb loss.

Going to Italy so will try and avoid the Peroni & wine, and stick to pasta, pasta & pasta - wish me luck because I am in holiday mood and really fancy some alcohol!!!!!! Lol, see you soon girls, be good eh?!! X

OH no everyone is leaving me!!! Your all away on holidays or breaks lol

Well chick CONGRATULATIONS on the lose esp if you think you eased up a bit! Enjoy Italy I am so jealous!!! Hope you get nice weather and have a relaxing wonderful time xx

Back