New to SW and thinking i am having too much!

Well esp for Monkeychops, I did my exercise today. So i did 1 hour on the exercise bike, did some arm weights during it and situps after as is the norm.

So glad I did it, plus I also did lots of housework, hoovering dusting etc, and that went down for body magic as well, was at least 30 mins worth!

Food wise, here is what today looks like.............

B'fast- Strawbs, Raspbs and FF yog with 2 scan bran (1/2 hexB)
Lunch- Pasta n sauce (tom herb one) with some aspapragus
Dinner- Crazy beans with toast, and a peppered steak. In the beans, onions, celery, peppers, mushrooms and tomatos, and of course plenty of spice and herbs!!

The toast will have to be 1 slice for 1/2 hexB and one slice synned. So so far I have 3 syns for a slice of WM nimble!!

Plus I have plenty of milk left for my coffees, may go have one now to tide me over!!!

Plus will be able to have about 3 later as well!!! yikes. Will try to have dinner around 7ish today!! xx

Will let you know if I have anymore syns, but reckon I will have at least a wee nibble with my coffees lol xxx

Lets say today I will aim for around 10 syns

Looking good as always...
Good on you for getting in the exercise... That really is my downfall!!

Ah it kills me

Ended up deciding on a green day so I had 2 hovis plus scan bran for 1.5 HexB's

Then had 1 czech beer for 1 syn, then 350mls sparkling wine for 13 syns!!

sO ALL GOOD!!

Hey all the peeps who arent on holidays!!

Today I did my exercise, I managed 45 mins on the exercise followed by weights and sit ups for 10 mins then later in the day I did about 2/3rds of Jillian level 2. I have put it down in body magic as 1 hour.

Food wise, I have been thinking Green again

so.....

B'fast- Pineapple, with greek Total 0%

Snack- 2 alpen light (hexB)

Lunch- The wholemeal pasta n sauce, garlic and herb flavour. Thought it would be better for me as it is wholemeal, but NO!! it is 1 syn a pack FFS. Also a bit flavourless, I add asparagus, chilli, extra garlic and quark.

Dinner- BNS wedges with Mushy peas (with onions) and a quorn peppered steak!

So so far I have had 1 syn, but will be having 2 czech beers-so that will be an extra 2 syns. Then I will try and get something else, maybe some french fries to make it up to 7 syns in total!

Right now I am completely stuffed, and still have half my milk left-so I shold also have at least 2 more coffees but dont know how I will fit them in. Boke! May just have to leave 1/2 my hexA!!

Anyway WI tomorrow! Hoping for a good result, 1.5 pounds will put me to the weight I was for going away for my wedding!! So hoping to hit that!

How is evryone else doing this fine bank holiday weekend???
xxx

Another greay day hun. Hope you had a good bank holiday.
Its just a normal monday over here, my little lad back in school today...Ah he looked all grown up going in.

Best of luck for weigh in tomorrow. You had a great week so you will do brill....

Hello lAdies

I lost 2 lbs last night!! YAY!!!

So that puts me at a loss of 30.5, woo hoo!!
So that means I now only need to lose 70.5 lol.

AND last but not least I have only 4.5 to loss until I get 2.5 stone!!

Oh yeah!!
xxx

So todays food......................green.............

was.........................

B'fast- Sausage sandwich. 2quorn sausages (2 syns) with 2 nimble ( 1 of my 2 hexB)

Snack- Fruit of forest frozen mix with FF yog with 2 scan bran (1/2 of 2nd hexB)

Snack-Alpen light (1/2 of 2nd hexB)

Lunch- Homemade BNS soup (leeks, BNS, peppers, carrots and spices) with Butter beans and cannelini beans added

Dinner- Pasta, asparagus, peppered steak with a few ladles of BNS soup on top!

Syns- 2 czech beers, 4 squares of Dairy milk 4 syns, 10 mikados, 5 syns.

Total synnage was 13 syns.

Have also had 4 yellow plums.

I am stuffed tonight but cant stop eating!! ooops

Plus have been very achey today so no exercise!!

xxxxxx

Hello lAdies

I lost 2 lbs last night!! YAY!!!

So that puts me at a loss of 30.5, woo hoo!!
So that means I now only need to lose 70.5 lol.

AND last but not least I have only 4.5 to loss until I get 2.5 stone!!

Oh yeah!!
xxx

I'm back and WELL DONE!! :D 2LBS! You wee star!

I'm back and WELL DONE!! :D 2LBS! You wee star!

WOO HOO

Someone is back-it has been getting quite quiet round here lol

xx

I'm here!! I am watching you!!! :spooky:

Hey All

Today goes a little something like this!!!!

Food wise.....

B'fast- Erm a coffee, lol, was babysitting and hadn't any time

Lunch-BNS soup with pasta thrown in

Snack-Coffee and Alpen light

Dinner- Made a cheat rissotto, cooked some rice and a peppered steak, I then mixed them into the BNS soup with quark and some roasted BNS. It was blooming delicious!!! In fact I am stuffed but debating getting a 2nd helping, then fridging some for tomorrows lunch yum yum.

I have 2 czech lagers in the fridge, so will have them later-perhaps with 2nd helping lol. So that will be 2 syns. Other than that not sure if I will fit in any more!??

HexA-350ml s milk
HexB- 2 Alpen light (although only had one so far!!)

XXXX

Exercise I did 1 hour on the bike and then some crunches. Oh yeah baby!!!

Sounds like a cool rice dish, I might try that myself!

It was nice-but one of those things that if I tried to make again would be completely different! :D

x

Haha yeah I am a bit addicted-just blooming love them!!! NOM NOM NOM

xx :D

I DO!!! I need all my minimins friends-yo all help keep me going!!

Luckily Monkeychops gave me a telling off before she went to keep me on track lol.

Just dont all leave me on mass again or we will have words :rotflmao: x

So today goes a little something like this

B'Fast- Strawbs and FF yog, coffee

Snack-Apple, satsuma and 1 alpen light

Lunch- Leftover cheat risotto from last night

Snack-Alpen light with coffee

Dinner- Spicy chicken pasta. (Pasta, with peppers, shallots, mushrooms, chilli, habenaro sauce, quorn chicken pieces, broccoli, asparags, passata, herbs and quark.) Was OK but missing something to be honest!! Made enough for lunch tomorrow because I am in work, so always easier to take in leftover, than make something in the morning.

Have also cut up a pineapple and strawbs for breakfast/break to take with me.

In terms of exercise I have done 30 mins bike, was zapped of all energy today-think it was lack of sleep last night (dogs decided to sleep with us-yikes)

I am now having my syns in one go in one glass-350ml red wine 12 syns yum yum!!!

So thats my day.

Hope everyone is doing OK xx

Back