New to SW and thinking i am having too much!

WOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Well done! So proud of you and chuffed for you!

Ladies-Thank you so so much!!!

I am very happy with that result......the question is can I kick it up a gear and get 2.5 next week so I get my 2.5 stone????

Oh I hope so!!!!!

Now to work, subbing is such fun-but in a school I know v well as I have taught there for 2 years previously-however that means I know the rat bags that I will have and trust me they are ratbags!!!! So today will be a long one xxx

You're doing so brilliantly!!!!! I'm laughing at your cheese post ie too much cheese? The other week I think i used 4 HEs on cheese and it was fine but I was asking the same thing. Well done on your fab loss this week. Xx

Hey All

Sorry-no post yesterday as it was being all slow-I was just happy that it was minimins not my internet lol

I did do exercise yesterday-hubby got me a free 3 day pass for a gym so I went there-only managed 40mins though as it was really posey!! Which I hate-so I wont be join, however groupon have a 10 day pass thing so think I will get that-but only because they have a swimming pool, which I went to today for 1 hour 15 mins which was amazing, I forgot how much I love swimming!!!!!

I am currently experiencing my star week, and feel awful!!!!!! I am really bloated and in pain-was great when I was swimming-but know I wanna curl up and eat junk food! :(

BUT I WONT-well may have some chocs and things!!

B'fast today was 5 plums and 2 satsumas!!

Snack-Ben's butterscotch

Lunch- Wholemeal pasta and sauce (1 syn) with added peppers, scallions and steak pieces, with chilli and quark stirred in.

I plan on having a few more snacks later to make me feel better-I just want to snuggle up and feel sorry for myself lol

Ah well.

So now ladies-here is a questions-what shall I have for dinner-lets say I am doing a green day!!! xx

(have had 2 coffees using 1 hexA worth, havent quite used it all but trust me I will!!!!)

xxx

Mixed bean chilli?
Pea and mint risotto?
Quorn sausages and mash?

Oh they all sound delicious!!

I ended up going for some sexy stodge-Jacket pots with crazy beans and 21g cheese (1/2 hexA) with an extra 21g for 2 syns!!

OMG had it at 7 and still bloody stuffed!!

Just had a flick through this months mag, and hubby looked at the recipe book that came free. There are loads of recipes we now want to try, including a fab veg tagine that I would love to try tomorrow if I get time to make it!!

BUT I am babysitting tomorrow, and it is hard work-dont normally get anything done TBH so we will see. Maybe hubby can try to make it! :)

Hope everyone is well xx

Ah hun, hope your feeling a bit better and well done on resisting all the choc.... I would have eaten a bucket by now......

Hey all was babysitting yesterday so didnt get on.

I had the veg tangine from this months mag for dinner-leftovers for lunch today! It was nice-very flavousome but me and hubby should have added more spice as it didnt quite hit the spot

Today I didnt really get brekkie-took defrosted pineapple chumks into work and they were vile-apparently self freezing doesnt work
So at break I had two alpen lights, an apple and a satsuma. Lunch was leftover tangine with rice.

Dinner was my usual smazh pizza but with pot wedges. I had 84g cheese (42g was 1 hexA and 42g I synned for 4 syns)

So the rest of my syns will mostly be alco and I am aiming for around 10 today.

I have been so bad-no exercise yesterday or today, so tomorrow I will hve to do at least an hour FFS.

Ah well

Hope everyone else is well
xxx

Hey all was babysitting yesterday so didnt get on.

I had the veg tangine from this months mag for dinner-leftovers for lunch today! It was nice-very flavousome but me and hubby should have added more spice as it didnt quite hit the spot

Today I didnt really get brekkie-took defrosted pineapple chumks into work and they were vile-apparently self freezing doesnt work
So at break I had two alpen lights, an apple and a satsuma. Lunch was leftover tangine with rice.

Dinner was my usual smazh pizza but with pot wedges. I had 84g cheese (42g was 1 hexA and 42g I synned for 4 syns)

So the rest of my syns will mostly be alco and I am aiming for around 10 today.

I have been so bad-no exercise yesterday or today, so tomorrow I will hve to do at least an hour FFS.

Ah well

Hope everyone else is well
xxx

This is my second attempt at replying ... grrr! My mouse is playing up!

Wanted to say ... 10 alco's :eek: or 10 syns :rolleyes:

Also ... what do you mean by FFS?? There's no need to swear chick! :D

This is my second attempt at replying ... grrr! My mouse is playing up!

Wanted to say ... 10 alco's :eek: or 10 syns :rolleyes:

Also ... what do you mean by FFS?? There's no need to swear chick! :D

LOL

10 Syns-dont think I could handle 10 x 500mls, be peeing all night.

As for the language, I am a bit of a trooper I am afraid-but mostly the thought of dragging my as* to exercise is depressing me after 2 days off lol

LOL

10 Syns-dont think I could handle 10 x 500mls, be peeing all night.

As for the language, I am a bit of a trooper I am afraid-but mostly the thought of dragging my as* to exercise is depressing me after 2 days off lol

Oh ... you really were swearing!! That's so funny!! I thought it was something like that C25K ... :8855:

Oh I'm chuckling now!!! That's my girl!

Oh ... you really were swearing!! That's so funny!! I thought it was something like that C25K ... :8855:

Oh I'm chuckling now!!! That's my girl!

I am not cool enough for doing short version of things, I am such a loser!! xx

Hell, I've done no exercise in 2.5 weeks so I owe something crap like 16hours!!!!!!!!!!!!

Screw it, start afresh tomorrow. :)

I'm not alone hooray!!

Think it is because of my *week-although apparently that should mean I have more energy?????

Hiya ladies, hope you are all well this weekend? Am soooo loving this thread and all the chat - but especially it is so encouraging to read Shrimpy and know that the weight loss IS possible, now Zoe too, thanks girls x

Well, strange week for me for lots of reasons that I won't bore you with but the upshot is that I have lost 3lbs, which is ace but I am not sure it is down to being strictly come slimming world.......but 3lbs is 3 freaking lbs so overall happy result!!!! Finally hit a 1 stone loss since joining here - although strictly speaking when I first joined SW last summer I am 1 st 12lbs lighter!!! It's all good eh?

(Am out all day & away tonight with my best mates so decided best to weigh in today, so will be sat am weigh in from now on is thats ok lol!)

Have a good one girls, catch u all lata x

Wow-3lbs!!!!

That is amazing monkey!!! x whatever the reason!! As for WI if you have to change it that is grand!!! x

I was planning, in my head to do 1hr gym session today, BUT I have deemed today as a jamma day!

Dont blame you it is bucketing here-and I really dont want to do any exercise-about to have big plate of wholemeal pasta and sauce-still pissed off it has to be synned at 1 syn but hay ho.

x

Why does it have to be synned?

Back