New to SW and thinking i am having too much!

Well done Missus, I am so impressed with yopur motivation, I really need to take a leaf from your book!!! I am still too cream crackered plus I have only just got home from a twilight inset to discover my red day is screwed as husband though BNS chips meant beans & chips, so dinner is beans and chips... lol.

Are you joking you are my complete inspiration Shrimpy!!

Ah sure the rest of your day wasnt to bad-even if you were planning a red-I am sure you got it OK for an Xtra easy day.

I can only manage the exercise because I am working part time so I am very lucky-but regardless I know what I am like and coming home at 4/5 is still gonna wreck me!

x

Are you joking you are my complete inspiration Shrimpy!!

Shucks! :hug99: I don't know what to say, I don't feel much like one particularly today!

Ah sure the rest of your day wasnt to bad-even if you were planning a red-I am sure you got it OK for an Xtra easy day.

I'm okay for an EE day, though dinner was green, LOL. :)

I can only manage the exercise because I am working part time so I am very lucky-but regardless I know what I am like and coming home at 4/5 is still gonna wreck me!

x
I'm so KNACKERED at the mo, am just hoping that this week will be the end of utterly sleepy week.

Well you are so tough luck :p

I just stuffed my face with syns even though I was full oops.

So I just had a treat size crunchie-4 syns, a peguin-5 syns, and I will be having 2 czech lagers-2 syns. So with my pasta n sauce earlier (0.5) that is a total of 11.5 syns.

I only had them because I almost feel like I have to have them if you know what I mean-but maybe I should stop that! Because generally when I start I eat all 15 lol

XX

LOL,they are there to be eaten though!

So today is a green day-I really didnt fancy fruit this morning .
So instead I had a cup of coffee (milk 1/2 hexA)
with...a peppered steak sandwich-2 syns for brown sauce, 1 hex B for bread.
Lunch was an alpen light(1/2 2nd hexB) with 2 oranges, an apple, and a nectarine.
Snack-coffee with 2nd alpen light.

Dinner-Rissotto with onions, peppers, quorn chicken, stock, spices, quark and some BNS cubes. Topped with 21g of light cheddar (2nd 1/2 of hexA)

I am now stuffed and have some 'beer' in the fridge, so I will have those later to bring today to 4 syns.

May have something chocolatey later, but \I am so so so so tired today I may be asleep at 10-well after I watch Claire Richards tonight. Watching it because she reminds me of me-emotional eater who yo-yos. Granted I never get down to 10 stone (well I will this time) because I always stop early-reward myself and pile it back on!

Anyway that is all chicks

xx

I watched Claire's programme last week. That girl has got issues! You gotta learn to love yourself ... or at least work with what you've got! That's my philosophy anyway ;)

Have you dieted before then hun?

This is my first serious diet in 20 years! I've been to SW twice before but only stuck 5 weeks. This time (the last time ;)) deffo feels like more of a lifestyle change - I've been on it since January! I did start to get a wee bit disheartened in July when I was at a standstill but I know the alternative would be much worse, ie, going back to my old eating habits.

I watched Claire's programme last week. That girl has got issues! You gotta learn to love yourself ... or at least work with what you've got! That's my philosophy anyway ;)

Have you dieted before then hun?

This is my first serious diet in 20 years! I've been to SW twice before but only stuck 5 weeks. This time (the last time ;)) deffo feels like more of a lifestyle change - I've been on it since January! I did start to get a wee bit disheartened in July when I was at a standstill but I know the alternative would be much worse, ie, going back to my old eating habits.

Ali I have yo-yo'd my whole life since school. Most recently I lost loads to be a bridesmaid for a friend, put it all back on, then lost around 32 pounds for my wedding came home put it all back on. This is my first ever group attempt, and I am determined it will be my last!!!

X

Ali I have yo-yo'd my whole life since school. Most recently I lost loads to be a bridesmaid for a friend, put it all back on, then lost around 32 pounds for my wedding came home put it all back on. This is my first ever group attempt, and I am determined it will be my last!!!

X

I have no doubt it will be your last - you are in the zone babee!

I agree with Ali, you are completely in the Zone Zoe! :) I swear you will be WOTY next year if you keep it up! :)

X

I've always lost weight 4 an event or girlie night out & always put it all back on & more 2! I've got a night out on the 14th oct so am trying 2 get as much as poss off by then. I'd be happy 2 lose another 4 or 5lbs. I weighed in 2day at the gym & i lost a lb. I really thought it was gonna be more & felt a bit peeved! Silly really isn't it cuz a loss is a loss & better than a gain. Im not expecting anything off next wk as my monthly will be due that wkend. Maybe I'll have a big loss the wk after :eek:)

Hey all

Quick summary of today

B'fast- Strawberries and Blackberries with FF yog
Snack-coffee and 2 alpen light
Dinner-Potatoes, baked beans, 2 hovis and peppered steak

Hex A 175 ml milk, 21g light cheddar (on dinner)
Hexb's- 2 alpen, 2 hovis

Syns- 1 syn beer, 5 for sml bag of malteasers, 4 for rocky crispie and 3 for mini chomp
Total synnage-13

No exercise-work is exhausting me!!

Hex A-175ml s milk-coffees
21g light cheddar

HexB's-(green) 23 alpen light and 1 nimble

B'fast-Strawbs and FF yog
Snack-Apple and alpen light
Snack-Alpen light
Lunch-Chicken, pot, and mucshy peas

Snack-Coffee and alpen light

Dinner-pasta n sauce with peppers and onions and quorn chicken.

Syns- 2 of cheese, 4 for czech lager, 4 for rocky crispy, 5 penguin=15 syns.

Exercise-30 mins exercise bike, with my new 'hot pants' on. Cant wait to see if they do the job! |My hips are always the hardest part for me to lose from!

x

Ooh, they look like you might end up with some nasty heatrash on your girlie bits!

LOL @Shrimpy

NO-they are great, they just make you a bit sweatier, but you dont feel it while you are wearing them. Like I said it is just that I hope they help target my problem area which is my hips.

xx

Fingers crossed for you (on both counts, no lady parts infections and targetted hipness)

LOL

Me too haha
Just did an hour on the exercise bike with them on. Stood up and the bottom bit round my leg bagged a little and some lovely sweat ran down my leg :eek:

But at least it is meant to help with cellulite even if it doesnt do anything else!

Food wise, it has been another green day

So far

Hex A-175ml s milk, will have 21g light cheese later
HexB- thinking 2 x nimble (with dinner)

Bfast-Pineapple with FF yog

Lunch-Pasta n sauce (1 syns) with peppers and spices

Dinner-Thinking crazy beans on toast (with cheese on top)
May have some 'meat' with it but haven't decided what yet!

Then of course the syns later on depending on what I fancy!!

XX

Hope evryone else is having a good day :)

So her was my Sunday ladies

B'fast-slept in and ran to coffee with my friend, so I am saying a grande coffee light frappuchino 6 syns

Lunch- 2 sweet and sour Mugshots

Dinner- Chilli (lots of beans with chopped toms and passata and spices etc) with BNS wedges and 2 slices of Hovis (hexB) some cheese on top (0.5 hexA)

Snack- erm 2nd bowl of chilli-with 2nd hexB, MORE bread :eek::eek::eek::eek:
May not be the best idea day before WI ah well.

Syns-
2-czech lager
5-penguin
plus the 6 from earlier gives me a total of 13 syns.

Exercise-

1 hour on the exercise bike in the 'hot pants'
Love it-still hoping it dissolves my hips away, feeling quite disproportional and feel my top half has got a lot smaller where as the bottom half is MASSIVE still xxx

All sounding good Zoe, oh, and just love Shrimpy's comment re the "hot pants" ha ha - although we won't be laughing when they burn off the fat eh?!! Way to go girl.

Well I stayed the same this week, and am late checking in because been a big busy old weekend, hubby had a pre-40th party where I was sooooo good you wouldn't believe it; no party food or alcohol just a cupcake! Very impressed with myself overall, but I didnt write down during the week for several reasons, so think that is maybe where I went wrong. Would love to get down to 11 stone which is my next goal so trying harder this week.

Good luck with WI tonight Zoe & good luck all for a good week!

Hey all

I lost 1 pound, and should be very happy but I feel very disheartened and I dont know why. COnsultant mentioned that our losses recently havent been good and it has somehow made me feel bad even though I know it isnt aimed at me!

Sigh dont know whats wrong. Next week would like a solid 2 lbs

xxx

Back