Extra Easy New to sw... My day so far!

MrsP

Hi everyone, could everyone please tell me if u sound like I'm doing ok...
My day so far...
Breakfast: bowl of blackberries, raspberries, chopped strawberries with 2 spoonfuls of Rachel's bio low fat vanilla yoghurt.
Snack: orange, muller light Greek style lush lemon yoghurt.
Lunch: planning to have 2 brown bread and beans! Tiny scraping of butter on bread!

Dinner: new potatoes, salad, pork chops.
Drinks diet coke!

Does this sound like I'm doing ok! Not confident yet! X

Sounds absol perfect :)

Thanks love, I'm doing it alone no groups or online so really going to rely on this forum to help. X

Looks good, remember to count your syns :) You're from Kings Lynn? I live in Spalding. I'm going to Kings Lynn tomorrow after weigh in to do some shopping and having lunch at Nandos!

Looks good, remember to count your syns :) You're from Kings Lynn? I live in Spalding. I'm going to Kings Lynn tomorrow after weigh in to do some shopping and having lunch at Nandos!

I sure am :) keep in touch a buddy would be great! I counted my syns 3 so far if I'm right xxx

To be honest you really should join SW as you need to know the plan and have acess to the syns. Its actually against SW policy for that info to be shared here, but we all do. I pay to have access, so why should you get it for free?

Anyhoos, Ive checked your day. Depending on what youve had syns could be much higher than your have guessed at.

Rachel’s Low fat Vanilla yogurt 150g 2.5syns
Muller light Lemon Greek 0.5 syns
Butter, I level teaspoon 2syns
Basic brown bread 800g 1 med slice 4syns

I will be joining a group after half term. Going with s freibd then.

Back