New to SW:) - Oldie to all other diets :(

Thanks Gems! You are so right: being here and doing something about it makes me feel HEAPS better! Hope you have a good week too!
X

Well
had my weigh in today and only lost 0.5 lb this week but thats ok, i have struggled a bit to eat this week, havent felt hungry at all
and have missed at least 4 breakfasts and not had any of my sins apart from about 2 or 3 on 3 of the days, so not really bothered i know just keep swimming and it will come down..off is better than on...lol
Hope you all have had a good week? Hugs Gemsxx

Hi gems.
Well done....a loss is a loss and every bit counts.
I'm hoping for a loss this week....been ok this week but am totally starving today.....having a green day so i can graze a bit easier.
Xx

Hi Clara, lol @ graze and a green day
made me chuckle thought of myself as a pony eating grass for some reason...!! does slimming world make me blonder as well as slimmer???
hehe
Whens your weigh in Clara?
Have a good week.
Hugs Gemsxx

Gems said:
Hi Clara, lol @ graze and a green day
made me chuckle thought of myself as a pony eating grass for some reason...!! does slimming world make me blonder as well as slimmer???
hehe
Whens your weigh in Clara?
Have a good week.
Hugs Gemsxx

Ha ha definitely think SW makes me a bit dizzy as well.
Got my weigh in tomorrow and I have been so good. Back in a pair of shorts I haven't worn for a while so feeling chuffed with myself and yesterday splurged on a new top size 10.........and it fits.....so happy.
Off out on the boat today, lovely blue sky and 30 degrees so should be good.
Packed a healthy picnic
Have a good Friday xxx

wow thats fantastic, i might get my left hoof in a size 10 hehe but maybe one day...
Good luck for the weigh in, let me know how you get on.
Hope you had a wonderful day out on the boat?
Got a very hectic couple of weeks coming up with stuff with the kids school etc so should be interesting.
Have a fab one.
Hugs Gemsxx

Hi gems
Lost 2 lbs this week. Pleased with that. Changed to red days this week to shake it up a bit.boat was amazing saw a turtle and a Ray....bit rough on the waves tho!!
Have a good week xxx

Gems said:
wow thats fantastic, i might get my left hoof in a size 10 hehe but maybe one day...
Good luck for the weigh in, let me know how you get on.
Hope you had a wonderful day out on the boat?
Got a very hectic couple of weeks coming up with stuff with the kids school etc so should be interesting.
Have a fab one.
Hugs Gemsxx

Hi gems
How's it going?

Hi Claralou sory its been a while just been a busy bee...
Had a few good weeks a few great weeks and a couple of not so good but on the whole has been really good. My problem has been that i havent varied my meals enough, this week i did -9.5 :eek:) and i got slimmer of the month woohoo

i am so happy
Hows it going with you hun? keep me posted.
Hugs Gemsxx

oooooooooo sounds exciting amd gonna check here now every 10 minutes...lol
*Gems not good at waiting hehe!! :)*

Hi gems...still here. Just so busy trying to get everything sorted. Can't believe we are off in three weeks....so so much to do. Trying to stick to plan but eating quite boring things that are quick and easy.
Also everyone wants to say 'goodbye' so there are loads of meals/drinks......very nice but difficult to stick to plan. Just hoping that all the activity I am doing to get packed with counteract the food!! How's things with you? Xx

Managed to STS this week....very pleased with that after the week I had. This week I have dinner out three times and a breakfast out...off to see west life live this week (don't ask.....not much in the way of entertainment so you kinda go to everything and anything) 19 days and counting till we leave here...oh well it will be good exercise.
Have a lovely weekend
C x

wow thats fantastic with all that going on as well...
wtg you hun
Am off to karate in a bit did well this week lost 6lb so am very pleased just need a settling week this week would be good to get a steady 2-3 lbs off each week...lol
instead i seem to do half for a bit and on the 4th week a bigger loss like 6 lbs or sommink
lol at least its going
Have a great weekend sweetie
Hugs gemsxx

Hi
Had a STS this week.....have given myself a kick up the bum and am doing a red week this week to try and kick start.

Off to Abu Dhabi on thursday then back to pack the house up.....feeling very relaxed about everything. Just wish I could get back in the zone re SW. Have a good weekend
Xx

Hi Hun,
Hope you are having a fab time? I am so jealouse...lol lost 4.5 but thats over 2 weeks as we were away at Robs parents for easter up in Yorkshire, so really pleased.
Speak to you when you get back. Want to see some of you lovely hollibob piccies.
Hugs Gemsxx

Hi gems

Well the house is all packed up (including the scales!) and we are ready to get the flight tonight back to blighty.
I really can't believe this is our last day. SW has been a nightmare to follow this last week, had no kitchen and seem to be surviving on coffee.

I can't weigh in this week, there is nowhere that has scales here so will gave to wait till I can weigh in at boots back home....fingers crossed the damage won't be too bad.

Hi Hun,
I think it always feels like it is going to be worse than it is...our heads are so used to screwing with us...lol
must be hard not being able to just check though, i tend to 'hop' on the scales the morning im due to weigh at sw so i am for warned...lol i try not to do it between times during the week though else i would be on the scales 50 times a day
lol

Hope the packing went ok?
Let me know how you get on at boots...
Have a great week.

Hugs Gemsxx

Back