Extra Easy New to SW...

cupcake22

Went to my first SW group last Wednesday, and so far I have to say I'm really enjoying it :)

I'm sticking to Extra Easy for now, but I do find that I struggle slightly with the 1/3 Superfree. My meals do include a lot of vegetables and I snack on fruit now and then so I hope that's enough.

My consultant rang on Friday and asked how I was getting on, and I told her the only concern I have is that I'm eating too much :confused: This doesn't feel like a 'diet' at all so if it works I shall be very, very happy :)

Last edited:
i am on a v tight budget so 'hide' my sf inmy meals to bulk out the meat etc.
chilli or spag for 2 people i use 200g mince and then bulk it out with loads of peppers, mushrooms, onion and it will make 3 meals
i do the same with chicken pasta i use 1 breast for 2 people and not had any probs hon

Sounds good. I don't like green beans or celery but have been chopping them small and using them in recipes when needed. Will find out on Wednesday if I'm doing things right :innocent0001:

Good luck hun :)

Good Luck Cupcake
Claire xxx

Good luck for your first WI on wednesday Cupcake!

Lost .5lb, but I just keep going. I will get there in the end, if I start being pessimistic I may as well give up, and I'm certainly not going to do that!And I am really enjoying the challenge and the food. S W is great!

Back