Step 1 Sole Source new to the Cambridge diet!! 6stone to loose

And if you go for Dulcolax, don't take 2. Even 1 can be painful! Make sure you can be close to a loo 6-12 hours after taking it!

:sick0019:

Had some dulcolax turns out I'm allergic to something in it had a very bad couple of days starting to feel abit better and still managed to stick to plan 100% so very pleased with myself had my first ooh you look like your loosing weight today off my mother in law finally someone notices!! ? can't wait for weigh in on Thursday I'm praying I go into the next stone bracket the 14s!!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

image-1876781903.jpg

Feeling a lot less fat!! And no where near as bloated

image-2917116578.jpg

My face, neck and arms also are looking less fa!!!!

Had some dulcolax turns out I'm allergic to something in it had a very bad couple of days starting to feel abit better and still managed to stick to plan 100% so very pleased with myself had my first ooh you look like your loosing weight today off my mother in law finally someone notices!! ? can't wait for weigh in on Thursday I'm praying I go into the next stone bracket the 14s!!

Oh no - what happened with the Dulcolax? :eek:

Today isn't a good day!! Been sticking to this diet 100% and I thought I'll just have a little look on the scales and ive put on a pound!!!! Ffs in complete I want to give up mode now :(

Still sticking to this 100% but I've lost all motivation and positive thinking ive just had enough it's too hard!! I want to be thin more than I want food but all the shakes and the bars and pasta and all the water just revolts me at the moment I don't feel any thinner more fatter it's depressing if this is what the next however many months will be like I'm giving in?

Five pounds lost this week very happy!!!

My goal weight is 9 stone 6 but I think I'm going to go for 9 stone so I have abit of wiggle room around Christmas lol

I did really well while my other half been home Thursday and Friday and all Saturday morning and then Saturday night I failed!!!!! And this morning because of that fail I weighed myself and I gained four pounds stuck to the plan 100% today and drunk loads of water so will that four pounds stay now will I have to loose that all over Again

I've got my next weigh day on Thursday :( :(

No honey so long as you don't let it go into the next day you should be ok. It does get easier I promise xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

A few people have said it could be a week before it goes back down :( it's definitely getting easier the last time he was home I ended up off plan for a week! I hope it doesn't take a week to go down because I've just weighed myself again and now I've gained 8lbs!! :(

I wouldn't weigh until your weigh day just for this week as it will only demotivate you. Have faith Hun it will come off quickly I promise x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Back