Step 1 Sole Source new to the Cambridge diet!! 6stone to loose

Thanks!!! And yeah he's gone back now for two weeks so that's two weeks worth of plan to do and hopefully the longer I'm on it the easier him coming home will be I hope by the next time he's home I'm nearly in the next stone bracket!!! The 14s!!!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Finally my first stone has gone!!! Good riddance!!! Mr fat!!! Now I want to get into the 14s!! 6lb to go!! :D:D and still managing to stick to it 100% now my boyfriend has gone back to work!!

Tried up loading some pictures to see if anyone can see a difference but it won't let me at all it says they are to big? I have an iPhone 5 does anyone else have this problem

If anything I think I look thinner on week one lol. How does that work it is that time of the month though so I am bloated but still look thinner on week one for some reason

You have lost weight defo I'd say your stomach area is a lot firmer. Well done

You definitely don't look thinner on the first photo, you can see the weight loss...it's so hard to tell in photos but I can clearly see in these...you've lost a roll of back fat...there's a crease in photo one that's no longer there and your tummy has gone down! Well done!

Last edited:
Back to doing terrible on this diet FFS!!!! :mad:!!! I don't no what's wrong with I'm like an uncontrollable food monster it's driving me mad I still haven't seen my lady so I'm left with all the shakes I can't stand and can't get any new ones this is terrible I don't no how to stop myself I still haven't put any weight on but I will if I continue like this I need something to get me back on track

Back to doing terrible on this diet FFS!!!! :mad:!!! I don't no what's wrong with I'm like an uncontrollable food monster it's driving me mad I still haven't seen my lady so I'm left with all the shakes I can't stand and can't get any new ones this is terrible I don't no how to stop myself I still haven't put any weight on but I will if I continue like this I need something to get me back on track

Big hug Abbie. I think you need to either find a new consultant or consider getting some back up packs from another source - Exante, Slim and Save etc (if you Google "VLCD" you'll find dozens of them) just so that when you're left in the lurch you've got some options. The more "real food" you eat instead of having a VLCD pack, the worse the food monster will get. You're probably days away from deciding to jack this all in and trying something else. Which might be the right answer - but if you're like me - it won't be, and you'll wish you'd found a way of keeping going. :(

Take action - don't let this consultant mess you about. Call the Cambridge Weight Plan number 0800 161412 and get the names of the other CWPCs in your area. You don't have to put up with such cr@p service.

Thanks I'm back on it today and so far so good! And I've been invited to a birthday party on the 27th of June by some friends j haven't seen since Christmas so that's given me a huge boost to keep going as I want them to notice ive lost weight I just hope I'll loose quite abit by then ive been loosing like a pound a day even off the diet which is strange and I'm sure that will stop but still hoping I will have lost quite a abit by the 27th of June and ive got a new cd lady who has just been and talked to me and given me my products and her talk has given me a real boost to get back on track :)

Thanks I'm back on it today and so far so good! And I've been invited to a birthday party on the 27th of June by some friends j haven't seen since Christmas so that's given me a huge boost to keep going as I want them to notice ive lost weight I just hope I'll loose quite abit by then ive been loosing like a pound a day even off the diet which is strange and I'm sure that will stop but still hoping I will have lost quite a abit by the 27th of June and ive got a new cd lady who has just been and talked to me and given me my products and her talk has given me a real boost to get back on track :)

Oh, that's great news! :clap: And yes, 27 June is weeks off - plenty of time to lose!

Stuck to it 100% yesterday and today feeling good!!! BUT!! I weighed myself this morning and I weighed 15st 4lb and then ive just weighed myself again this afternoon and I have gained 4lbs!!!!!!! HOW HAS THIS HAPPENED I COULD DIE IM SO ANNOYED NOW IM STICKING TO IT IVE PUT ON 4lbs!!! In a few hours!!!!!!!!!! :( :( :(

Stuck to it 100% yesterday and today feeling good!!! BUT!! I weighed myself this morning and I weighed 15st 4lb and then ive just weighed myself again this afternoon and I have gained 4lbs!!!!!!! HOW HAS THIS HAPPENED I COULD DIE IM SO ANNOYED NOW IM STICKING TO IT IVE PUT ON 4lbs!!! In a few hours!!!!!!!!!! :( :( :(

It's water, that's all. Everyone weighs more in the afternoon than they do in the morning - don't read anything into it! A litre of water weighs a kg - 2.2lbs.

Stay away from those mechanical instruments of torture!

Weigh day today in half an hour she should be here so fingers crossed and also this is gross but I can't poo like at all and senakot isn't working and I could with having one asap coz I bet that's holding a few pounds lol

Weigh day today in half an hour she should be here so fingers crossed and also this is gross but I can't poo like at all and senakot isn't working and I could with having one asap coz I bet that's holding a few pounds lol

I recommend slimatee or dulcolax!!

Thank you!!! Where would I get those products? Xx

{(
<UITapGestureRecognizer: 0x14f4a290; state = Possible; view = <UIWebDocumentView 0x153f6c00>; target= <(action=_doubleTapRecognized:, target=<UIWebDocumentView 0x153f6c00>)>; numberOfTapsRequired = 2; must-fail-for = {
<UITapGestureRecognizer: 0x14fd7ae0; state = Possible; view = <UIWebDocumentView 0x153f6c00>; target= <(action=_singleTapRecognized:, target=<UIWebDocumentView 0x153f6c00>)>>
}>,
<UITapGestureRecognizer: 0x14f46ba0; state = Possible; view = <UIWebDocumentView 0x153f6c00>; target= <(action=_twoFingerDoubleTapRecognized:, target=<UIWebDocumentView 0x153f6c00>)>; numberOfTapsRequired = 2; numberOfTouchesRequired = 2; must-fail-for = {
<UITapGestureRecognizer: 0x14fd7ae0; state = Possible; view = <UIWebDocumentView 0x153f6c00>; target= <(action=_singleTapRecognized:, target=<UIWebDocumentView 0x153f6c00>)>>
}>
)}

Just had my weigh in and all together ive lost 1 stone 7 lbs since i started YEY!! And got a little love heart thingy for loosing a stone really want to get into the 14s now!! Hopefully when she comes again in two weeks I will be

Back