Step 1 Sole Source new to the Cambridge diet!! 6stone to loose

No I haven't put anything on ive lost another 3lb since my last weigh in on Thursday so all is good xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thanks!! Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page.

Day 8: weight 15st12lb weight loss: 8lbs!

Keep on track yesterday and today had to take a laxative though as the poo blues have got me!!
I want my next weigh in to hurry up to see what my weight will be I desperately want to get into the next stone bracket (I no that won't happen by the next weigh in but I still want to)

Still not hungry felt abit shakey today for some reason but more water clearer that up

Still having 7-8 pints a day and finding that easy to do

As my cd lady is away this week I'm going to have my own weigh in on Friday and then my official one will bethe week after

I'm not feeling like I look any different though which is annoying me I no it's only 8lb but I thought at least something would look thinner even if it's my little toe anything would of done

But overall still enjoying the diet :) xxx

Yeah I'm so pleased how is it going for you on the diet? And how much have you lost so far? Have u been on the plan long? Xx

Yeah I'm so pleased how is it going for you on the diet? And how much have you lost so far? Have u been on the plan long? Xx

hey, I am doing good thanks. Yeah I've been here since forever (nov 14 to be exact with time off for good behaviour at Xmas)! I have lost 4st 11lbs as of today with just less than a stone to go till my next target. I've got a lot planned over the next few months so who knows when I'll get there. Gonna be here for a while longer I think!

I find the longer I am on the diet, the easier it is. I am doing just fine right now on ss+. I have a little bit of protein some days, like chicken or an egg. Probably not as much as stated in ss+ but sometimes you just need a proper bite of something.

E next thing I am thinking about is the dreaded exercise. I don't and haven't done any, other than walking sometimes. I feel like I should be starting to think about that to help me maintain when I get to target. But I'll put it off a while longer and face it when the time comes.

November 2014 does not count as forever. Some of us have been here since October 2007... :D

Yay Abbie - well done! Great loss!:clap::clap::clap:

Having a major wobble today I just want to stuff my face with everything I HAVENT AND WONT but I really want just loads of different food I really really really really want FOOD AND BAD FOOD :(

Having a major wobble today I just want to stuff my face with everything I HAVENT AND WONT but I really want just loads of different food I really really really really want FOOD AND BAD FOOD :(

It's hard when u have days like this. I usually give in then regret it all. Keep at it, your doing fab to avoid those temptations your feel 10 times better in the morning for not giving in.

You didn't though, did you? Hang tight! Drink water, brush your teeth, have a bath, go for a walk (after you've put your clothes back on after the bath of course ;) - or not, as that would definitely take your mind off food. :D

You're nearly there - your body's just fighting back but it'll get the hang of ketosis in another day and then it won't be so hard! If you give in now, it's going to take another 5 days to get back to where you are now!

You can do it! :clap:

No I haven't had anything I shouldn't have I decided to re organise my dressing room as I have to many clothes that hopefully I won't need soon lol and that has taken my mind of of it thank god!!! I just hope I'm not on this diet for years

No I haven't had anything I shouldn't have I decided to re organise my dressing room as I have to many clothes that hopefully I won't need soon lol and that has taken my mind of of it thank god!!! I just hope I'm not on this diet for years

LOL, if I'd actually been on it for years, I'd have ceased to exist 5 and a half years ago. I'd have lost my entire body weight. :8855:

But I didn't. So learn from my mistake. Stick to it, stick it out - and by September you'll be slim! :woohoo:

Week two weigh in: start weight 16st 6lb now 15st 11lb *sigh* I thought it would be more I'm very disappointed :( I hope I at least make it to my first stone next week or I give up I thought people lost like loads ... Sooo just plodding along now in a bad mood with my arms folded and my bottom lip out

I've got everything crossed for my official weigh in next Thursday that I'll loose 5lb and that will be a stone in 4 weeks

Not 4 weeks it will be a stone in 3 weeks

Weight loss today!!! 15 St 9 lb

Brilliant - it's coming off! :clap: I know it seems slow but just keep in mind how long it would take you to lose if you were doing any other diet. In a couple of months from now you'll look back on this time and be so glad you kept going. :)

Don't absolutely terrible this weekend haven't stuck it have put on one pound and I think it's due to my partner coming home from work and me having no will power but back on it today and 100% so far so feel really awful about the weekend but we live and learn and I'm back on it so feeling abit happier

Can't get hold of my cd lady at all rang and txt her a few times and nothing so no support there really which it's annoying me don't no when or if she is coming again told her at the start I wanted to eat something was hoping for her to say something motivational so I didn't end up eating but ah well got 8 days left of cd food so hopefully I will here from her by then or God noes what I'm going to do maybe she doesn't carry on with people who loose abit of focus:(

Oh Abbie, don't feel bad. :hug99: We've all done it, and we'll all do it again at some point. This plan doesn't fit so well with normal life, so you have to try a few different things to make it fit - it's a learning curve. I know you were worried about your OH coming home and whether you'd be able to stick to it. Well, now you know - but that's a good thing, cos you can deal with it next time. It might be that you need to go up to a higher plan when he's home, so you can eat out a little, go out and do things. There are things you can safely eat without doing too much damage. Keep it low carb and you'll usually be ok, so long as it's only a day or two.

I wouldn't read too much into your consultant being off the grid - it's a bank holiday weekend and her family probably hate it when she's disturbed on holidays. She might even have gone away for the weekend. Next time, come and ask us for a pep talk - I've been here all weekend, so have quite a few other folk. And we're here now to cheer you back on. Has he gone away again yet? Will he be away for another fortnight? It'll take a couple of days, that's all, to get back where you were, and then you can make more progress again. So what if it's a bit 3 steps forward and 2 steps back? You're still be moving forward!

Lots of water now, ok? :hug99:

Back