New to the club!

Hi
Great for losing your weight. I am doin this on my own. No classes or online. I bought my things off ebay and find it really easy using these pages for encouragement. I am in my 3rd week and hav lost 7lbs. Started excercise - something which I thought I did alot but when you actually do excercise like swimming and your muscels hurt like hell the next dy!
Have a good day

Trudi
x

Hi Trudi

Wow well done so far that is brill!! And well done on being able to do it yourself, that is really good. I tried doing Scottish Slimmers a few years ago on my own without the classes but I just couldn't do it, I need to have the WI every week. I don't tend to stay for class as there is a really annoying woman who talks over the top of the leader and I'm scared that if she gets me on the wrong day I'm going to lamp her one lol!!

How are you finding the exercise? Do you think it makes a difference or is it just a case of making you feel better? I'm trying to go to the gym after work but it is a struggle sometimes, especially if work has been a bit pants! I never really did any exercise before so my thinking is that any I do now is a pure bonus.

Do you have any special targets you are setting or any occassion you are wanting to lose weight for?

I absolutely love this site and so glad I found it!! xx

Hi Twiggy

Thanks for popping in. I'm doing really good thank you! Had the work out of all work outs today which culminated in me being stuck in a bog in the middle of a wood ha ha ha! My manager thought it would be fun to take me out in the woods today, never again. Although I feel like I've burned a million calories. Had a wee sneaky jump on the scales today (bad I know) and I'm sure they must be wrong but if they are not then woohoo!!

Struggling to eat my points today, just not hungry at all and not wanting to eat just for the sake of eating.

How are you doing? Hope you've had a good day and not got stuck in any bogs!!!! lol xx

Hi Trudi

Wow well done so far that is brill!! And well done on being able to do it yourself, that is really good. I tried doing Scottish Slimmers a few years ago on my own without the classes but I just couldn't do it, I need to have the WI every week. I don't tend to stay for class as there is a really annoying woman who talks over the top of the leader and I'm scared that if she gets me on the wrong day I'm going to lamp her one lol!!

How are you finding the exercise? Do you think it makes a difference or is it just a case of making you feel better? I'm trying to go to the gym after work but it is a struggle sometimes, especially if work has been a bit pants! I never really did any exercise before so my thinking is that any I do now is a pure bonus.

Do you have any special targets you are setting or any occassion you are wanting to lose weight for?

I absolutely love this site and so glad I found it!! xx

Hi
I am trying to lose weight for my holidays in July. We are going to Egypt and I can't wait. It will be the first holiday without the kids. (17 & 18 years old). ;)
I am excercising alot more now. I am making a conscious effort. I do a little routine before I go to bed and when I get up (star jumps, press ups, the plank) and I walk my dog for at least 1 mile a day and every Friday I go swimming. I did got to the gym but found it so boring. I knew I wouldn;t keep it up. I am really proud of myself because I swam 30 lengths on Friday. Mind you I was cream crackered on Saturday.:p I feel alot better when I have done some excercise and I am sleeping better. Before I would sit and watch TV eating but now I am ready for bed.
Are you doing it for a specific reason?
Trudi
x

Hi Trudi

I'm going on holiday to France in July with a friend I haven't seen for over 2 years. I'm so excited as I've never flown before and we are having a weekend in London either side of our week in France. Just a bit annoyed at myself for not doing this sooner as I'm not going to be anywhere near my target by July but I also have a holiday in Cornwall in September so I suppose I'll be a little bit smaller by then and I'll be super slim for the beach next year ha ha ha!!

You must be so excited about getting away without the kids, I know my mum and dad couldn't wait to get away without us lol!:p

I actually really enjoy the gym when I get there but I've hurt my back so can't really go this week. I do have a dog but he's getting on a bit and can never decide if he wants to go out or not. I would love to go swimming but I live in a little town and everybody knows you and I'm just not confident enough to get in that pool in a swimsuit!

Wish my WI was over, it's like you're whole weekend revolves around this one day!

Well done on all your exercise, you've made me feel quite lazy sitting here with my feet up lol!:)

Hi Trudi

I'm going on holiday to France in July with a friend I haven't seen for over 2 years. I'm so excited as I've never flown before and we are having a weekend in London either side of our week in France. Just a bit annoyed at myself for not doing this sooner as I'm not going to be anywhere near my target by July but I also have a holiday in Cornwall in September so I suppose I'll be a little bit smaller by then and I'll be super slim for the beach next year ha ha ha!!

You must be so excited about getting away without the kids, I know my mum and dad couldn't wait to get away without us lol!:p

I actually really enjoy the gym when I get there but I've hurt my back so can't really go this week. I do have a dog but he's getting on a bit and can never decide if he wants to go out or not. I would love to go swimming but I live in a little town and everybody knows you and I'm just not confident enough to get in that pool in a swimsuit!

Wish my WI was over, it's like you're whole weekend revolves around this one day!

Well done on all your exercise, you've made me feel quite lazy sitting here with my feet up lol!:)

Hi

I know what you mean about the swimming thing. I live in a small village also and everyone knows everyone, related to everyone etc.... Thats why I have not bee going for ages but my friend at work goes to a town 6 miles away. You wouldn;t believe it but in our village pool its absolutely chock a block but in the twon one there was us and another couple. It was brilliant. No pressure to hold my stomach in till I pass out. I am going again tonight. I am actually looking forward to it.
You may not be near your target in July but you will feel brilliant knowing you are well on your way.
Have a good day

Trudi
x

Hey Bear hope today is going well xxx

well done on your weight loss hun xx
im going to my first aquafit class on wednesday and the swimming pool is in the area where ive lived all my life, so il prob bump into someone i know and il try and hold my belly in without passin out on lack of oxygen lol

Morning Bear

How are things going. I STS this week and am gutted. Me and OH went out last night and I had chilli con carne and rice with garlic bread as a treat. I am gutted as I have been quite good. I am gonna dust of my Wii and get on that today. Went swimming on Firday and some kid had been sick in the pool so they shut the pool. Went in the sauna and steam spa instead.
Your weight loss is great.
Trudi
x

Hi

Just catching up on your diary for the first time. Good luck with your weight watchers journey, you seem to have done really well so far! Keep up the good work x

well done on your weight loss hun xx
im going to my first aquafit class on wednesday and the swimming pool is in the area where ive lived all my life, so il prob bump into someone i know and il try and hold my belly in without passin out on lack of oxygen lol

hee hee hee well I've kind of got thinking that everybody goes swimming and to acquasize for the same reason so why should I care?? I say that now when I'm sitting in the house but I know when it comes to the time of putting that suit on I'll chicken out ha ha ha:D

Thank you!! How are you doing? x

hee hee hee well I've kind of got thinking that everybody goes swimming and to acquasize for the same reason so why should I care?? I say that now when I'm sitting in the house but I know when it comes to the time of putting that suit on I'll chicken out ha ha ha:D

Thank you!! How are you doing? x

yea im fine hun, had a bit of a lazy weekend in all, apart from cooking

O/H is currently asleep on the couch so ive just shoved in the oven a sausage casserole that ive thrown together, im starving but i shall not raid the fridge lol as theres only 1 hour till its done
i would take the dogs out while its cooking but its really heavy rain here so i decided against it till its slows down a bit

how's your weekend been so far?

xx

Morning Bear

How are things going. I STS this week and am gutted. Me and OH went out last night and I had chilli con carne and rice with garlic bread as a treat. I am gutted as I have been quite good. I am gonna dust of my Wii and get on that today. Went swimming on Firday and some kid had been sick in the pool so they shut the pool. Went in the sauna and steam spa instead.
Your weight loss is great.
Trudi
x

Good afternoon Trudi! How you doing? I'm good thank you, just back from dropping my boyfriend off at the ferry so thats me alone for another 2 weeks :cry:

Hey I know I was disappointed with my lb loss but don't worry about STS, it could have been worse thats the way I look at it, and the most important thing, did you enjoy your chilli? And think of the fab weight loss you'll have next week!

I would love to get a Wii fit but I don't have enough soace unfortunately. Still live at home with the parents and never have the house to myself ha ha ha!!

Yum yum with the sick in the pool lol!! That's unfortunate but at least you got to go to the sauna.

I'm going to be extra good this week, cut back on a few points every day to accomodate for what i've eaten this weekend! No snacks tho which is good.

Chin up chicken, you're doing really well and I STS on my third week so really don't worry about it. Enjoy you're Sunday!

xx

yea im fine hun, had a bit of a lazy weekend in all, apart from cooking

O/H is currently asleep on the couch so ive just shoved in the oven a sausage casserole that ive thrown together, im starving but i shall not raid the fridge lol as theres only 1 hour till its done
i would take the dogs out while its cooking but its really heavy rain here so i decided against it till its slows down a bit

how's your weekend been so far?

xx

Jeez tell me about the weather!! I was driving back from the ferry and I could hardly see the rain was so bad and the road was so busy with motor bikes i thought I was never getting home. And you're lucky you're dogs consider going out in the rain, if it's not gorgeous outside mine hides!! Woos that he is!

Sausage casserole sounds yummy!! I've got some nice veg and noodles for a stir fry as I naughtely had a roast beef lunch (managed to only eat one roast potato tho, other went to OH!!!)

Had a really good weekend thank you! Went for dinner with OH and friends and if I'm truthful could probably have picked better stuff on the menu but I only get to see OH every 2 weeks, l so it's not like I'm out for dinner every weekend! And I'll make up for it this week (back to the gym hee hee) xx

Back