New to the forum, 2014 Wedding

Hi All,
Im new to the forum, I dont really know how to use it!!

Im getting married in 2014, and I need to start losing weight, got about 7 stone to lose, and dont know where to start!!

I never really succeed at slimming world, and I have Orlistat from my doc, but have never taken it, I am starting to get to rock bottom, and dont know where to start.

Anyone else in the same boat?

xxx

I've been the same, tried all sorts, I've found this time that if I really give slimming world a go it really does work! Good luck xx

Hi, i'm the same. Got about 7 stone to lose (or more if I go by the guidelines!), and looking at a possible Sept 2014 wedding. Stick at it, it'll be worth it

What kind of diet do you want to do? I think it depends on what works best for you.

I identified when I started that diets where I have to count calories would not work for me - I would stop counting or cheat myself. I can't do things where I can eat this or that only - I would cheat. The only diet that would work for me was a complete meal replacement, so there was no reason to have any 'food' and therefore no excuse for having 'a bit more here and there'.

Only you know where you are likely to fall down, and that will dictate the kind of diet you do. I am doing Cambridge, and it worked excellently for me for 3 months or so - I lost the 3 stone. I am now stuck on the last 7 pounds, but I have come off strict CAmbridge and started introducing foods - the good side here is I am not putting weight on. I am just not losing anymore. My intention after the wedding is to look into Slimming World diet sheets to try to make myself a bad/good list and try to cook around the lists, but not follow a strict diet.

Hi everyone! I thought I would join in as I too am a Summer 2014 bride-to-be! How exciting!

I've wanted to lose weight for ages...at 14st 11 I was the biggest I have ever been...and unhappy about it. My (now) fiance proposed in November 2011 and I decided that the new year was the start of new me!

Been on Slimming World for 3 weeks now and lost 9 pounds so far :D Am delighted... but have a long way to go as I want to get down to about 10 stone... so 4 stone 2 pounds left to go to reach target!! Plenty of time but my target is to shift the pounds asap and maintain the new me!!

I'm also new and have about the same weight to lose before July next year. Started SW in Dec and have lost 1st 3 (weigh in is weds) so far. Sure you can do it if you put your mind to it.

I'm getting married January 2014. I've just started tfr so should be at goal by this summer & be able to shop for dresses xo

Sent by Mrs Cupcake to be <3

looking at this thread i was thinking my wedding was soooo far away having moved it by 8 weeks in the hope for better weather it's now in April 2013, but it now feels a bit closer :D

but with my 30th in september i am trying so hard to get to goal asap and maintain it so i can shop for dresses and enjoy the last bit of my tweenties before the big 3 ...0 only 180 days to go ,

wanted to wish you all the best of luck with your wedding weight losses .... xx

I lost 7 stone doing weight watchers took me just over a yr I started in jan 11 and have so far lost 7st 0.5lbs have another 12lbs to lose to get to goal for my June wedding, so it is defo doable & you have loads of time, good luck which ever plan u decide to do xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back