NEW TO THE FORUM

kalie

Hi all

I am new to the Gi forum. I started my low Gi diet plan in may 2011 weighing 11 stone. i am currently 9st 4lbs.

I have been recently no eating too well . :cry:Tomorrow I will get back on track. I hope that you girls can support me. I will post my daily blog about my diet.

Hi kalie, welcome! Your loss so far is great! It's normal to have the odd blip I think but the main thing now is your focus on getting back on track. Looking forward to reading your updates! :)

Wow! Well done on your losses to date! Look forward to hearing all your tips.
I'm sure you will get back on track pretty quickly.
Great to see more Gi folk posting!

Congratulations on your weightloss! You've done really well! Looks like you'll be on track really quickly :)

Hi all

Thanks for all your kind messages. Here is my diet & exercise routine

7pm - 20 mins on the cross trainer followed my ten squats and 20 legs turn and 20 leg kicks.
breakfast : 2 cups of tea and small bowl of bran flakes

lunch : tea and a bag of snack a jacks : due to a late brekkie

tea : small portion of rice with chicken
a small slice of bakewell tart and custard .
tomorrow is a another day . xx

Ohhh squats burn alot! That's really great that you do ten!

It seems that you don't eat that much throughout the day, and not much veggies.

It's great that you're on here writing your food, it's a great way to stay motivated and stay on track:) I look forward to reading your entries:)

Your exercise yesterday looks great! Am I right in thinking that you share my difficulty in having meals at the right sort of times on weekends? I just find it such a struggle sometimes!

Have you been following a set GI plan or just the general principals? (just curious! :) )

Hi Kalie. Haven't seen you on here in some weeks. Just wanted to stop by and say hi, and hope you're ok :)

Kalie, how is it going for you this week? Are you managing food ok . Post and let us know how you are doing?

Back