ProPoints New to this, hope i can do it!!

Hi

Im new on this forum and noticed you are too...just wanted to say hi and well done on your loss x

Thankyou! I'm sure you'll all have good losses :) I was shocked to lose that much I stuck to plan all week and loved eating what I wanted (like the kievs and waffles) made the other half happy lol but thought I wouldn't lose much eating that and also had a blow out saturday but I tracked it all and used my weekly points. It's amazing!! I can still have a life as such and not miss out on things. I'm looking forward to next weigh in :)

I'm Reading through all your menus and getting some good ideas :) everyones doing so well!

Thankyou for taking the time to write on my post really helps me!

Had a down day today not been getting on with OH too well so not had much of an appetite. I also went to zumba which cleared my head and then for a drink with friends!

33 points
0 weekly points
17 activity points gained

Am -
2 alpen light bars - 4 points
Banana - 0 points

Lunch -
Marmite sandwich - 6 points
mint club bar - 3 points

Snack -
mint club bar - 3 points

Dinner late after class and drinks -
Marmite sandwich - 6 points
Cadburys hot choc pudding - 11 points

2 diet cokes at the pub.

I will make more effort to eat all my points tommoro and eat more fruit and veg!

Hi

thank you for your post:)

sorry to hear you have had a down day yesterday x I do hope the sunshine has lifted you and you are feeling better todayx

keep going you can do it x

Thanks :) I'm keeling at it! Won't be long til next weigh in hehe.
It's gonn be a lovely sunny day again so gonna get out for a long walk! And I have the 30 day shred at home I'm gonna try it out tonight as home alone and can't get to zumba so gonna really try it ... Wish me luck haha

Food diary yesterday -

34 points today out of 40
0 weekly points

Am -
2 slices soreen - 6 points
2 tsp butter - 2 points
Banana - 0 points

Lunch -
Tomato and Basil soup - 4 points

Snacks -
Walkers crisps - 4 points
Chocolate bar - 7 points
Bag malteasers - 5 points

Dinner -
Tomato and basil soup - 4 points
6 Melba toast - 1 point

Still under points after eating all that today!!

good to hear you sounding more positive today :) keep up the good work :)

Ive been invited to join zumba class ...whats it like?

go and get yourself a ticker its great to see the weight go down x

Hey happy looks like ur doing well, im liking everyones diaries at the minute we are all so positive! :D Let me know what the 30 day shred is like, i really want to try it but heard its a killer! At the minute i do the Mel B workout few times a week or go to the gym for an hour! Im not really an exercise person tho lol xxx

I didn't do the 30 day shred couldn't face it so went to bed instead lol gonna try go for a long walk romorro as not done any exercise since Wednesday night!! Need to be really good tomorro onwards on
How u all getting on??

Today -

Am -
2 alpen light bars - 4 points
Shape zero fat yoghurt - 2 points

Lunch -
tin ravioli - 8 points
Choc bar - 7 points

Dinner - I gave in and had a pizza been craving it all week! I stupidly felt guilty with every mouthful so didn't even really enjoy it :( had 5 slices so 20 points!!

Totoal points - 41 points this means 40 points and 1 weekly so not bad!!
Will have to do a big walk tomorro!!

Hi, I haven't posted in a while having abit of a bumpy time in life at the moment but coming through it and stuck to plan but food been a bit of a mish mash, I still managed to lose 2lb tonight!!! I'm very happy :) tried some clothes on today and there alot looser and look much better. I have a night out Saturday so will feel pretty good in my clothes now and gobb treat myself to a hair cut too!

Hope everyones well xx I'll get back into putting food diaries on again :)

Hi Happy just read through your diary im supporting my mum for a week i normally do sw but there isnt a class near her so i thought we'd do it together i need a shake up anyway.
your diary looks fab keep it up it shows how easy it is to eat what you like whilst still losing weight welldone. x

Thankyou :)
I'm loving weight watchers can literally eat anything! Don't know if I'll struggle wen my points go down? I did sw and needed a change and glad I did. I hope you get some good losess on here xx

Back