new to this site. doing sw at home

Hayley Marie

Hi all. My names Hayley. I'm 29 years old and have just had a baby (well 13 weeks ago). I love this site, I've been using it for a while now for recipes, its fab. My oh and I are doing slimming world at home, so far so good. I've lost 7lb in 4 weeks, hoping to lose 4st. Fingers crossed. �� looking forward to sharing my weight loss stories with u. �� Xx

Welcome to the forum Hayley, I signed on to SW to do it from home but i had to admit to myself I couldn't possibly :) ( a bit thick probably) so I got it changed to a group and iv'e not looked back ;)Nice losses so far for you, so well done on that keep us informed about your journey ;)

hi am doing SW at home too , recently started an totally new to this site ,hope i find good people to guide through...I did SW before my preg in 2011 n now back to SW.am 30 years working mom.

Hiya Hayley well done on your loss. I've started today also following the plan from home. Good luck :)

Hello, I've been going to SW along with my partner Colin for about a month now & so far I have gone from 12st 13lbs down to (officially - 12st 2lbs) although this morning on my Wii it said 12st dead on! I am 5'7 and my goal is another 2st away, so still a long way to go! However this is the best diet I have ever done, it isn't as much as a diet but a change of lifestyle *& common sense* !! Good luck!!

Hello welcome to the forum. Well done on ur loss so far.wishing u success with the rest of ur journey.

Back