new to this site, support needed

hiya all, im back on. feel terrible though because my planned day off turned into 3days off and i went back upto 12st 4lbs. im soo disappointed with myself as i could have been 11 stone something now if i hadnt messed about. ive had chocolate and takeaways. and ive woken up this morning and realised ive just had all along the wrong attitude to food. this diet, even though i chose to do it, makes me feel like im missing out on nice food,ie takeaways and any crap really. when really when (if ever) i get to goal, i shouldnt want to eat all that crap anyway for fear of putting all the weight back on. for an half intelligent person i can be really thick sometimes. plus its not just about what you look like on the outside, my organs will have so much fat around them, thats not good. so im re training my thoughts on food-
1, i want to be healthy for an enjoyable long life with my family.
2, i want to look nice
3, i want to feel confident in how i look.
4, i dont want a crappy horrible taste in my mouth the morning after a greasy kebab.
so thats the end of my rant at myself, if i desperately feel the need to eat, next time i will just have an ss+ day instead of destroying all my hard work by reaching for the takeaway menu. im not abusing my body ANYMORE.
hope evryone else has had better days than me. need a boost of will power.hopefuly this moan at myself will be just what i need.
xx

well i saw my CDC today and im 12st 2lbs. so i managed to get 2 of the 4lbs id put back on off. im totally determined now though to stick to CD 100%, ive got a planned day off on the 24th for my friends hen do and ive promised i will be good untill that day. i just need to get past 12st mark as im holding around there. plus i feel like im wasting time and money by messing around. ive got 2 weeks till my planned day off and then another 3 weeks untill my friends wedding. im going to make sure i only have the 1 day off and not let it turn into 3. will power is finally kicking back in.xx

You sound really determinded...you will and can do it.

I know how you feel I have decided when i'm on it i will be 100% as it is a waste of £50 a week and all the hard work.

Good luck x x x

thanks hun, finding it harder and harder. had an ss+ day yest so enjoyed some chicken and salad. was gorgeous. going to ss100% today and then have some chicken and veg tomorrow. its better then pigging out on takeaways at least. lost 2lbs since sun so back to being bang on 12st. cant wait to get weighed on sun. hope your day goes well hun.xx

Hi, it's nice to hear you are re-motivated. I recently had 2 planned days off and it ended up being over a week! I am re-starting but I have to admit that once food passes my lips it's hard to SS again so easily...

hi dani - you ok??? how was your weigh in?

its harder when you get nearer to goal isnt it? I have been off 3 weeks now thanks to the bloody volcano and am starting tomorrow, please wish me luck and stick around as i will need you tomorrow girl! hope you are doing ok? your diary seems pretty quiet?

maybe we can help each other along again like we used to - take care!

hi dani - where are you?? hope you are ok and having a good long weekend. speak soon and take care!

hiya leeds, sorry ive not bin on here, my internet was playing up and then ive just bin plodding along. ive not been doing CD, just eating normal, maintaining ok at min at 12st 2lbs. im in a size 14 n just want to enjoy being a size 14 for a bit. my friends wedding is in 2wks and ive got my dress, dont want to loose anything now till after that as it fits perfect lol. then i go away just 10days after the wedding to magaluf for a girly hol. i still do want to loose another 2st but im also on the other hand happy with myself at the min so im just going to try to loose the other by eating well and if i struggle then il do ss+ but im not going to do that till after hols. right im going to have a peek at your diary now hun. its so lovely to hear from you.xxx

dani ! well done for maintaining. its all common sense isnt it? eat less and move a bit more. agree that theres no point you doing ss for now, and like you i too enjoy being this weight and am still getting used to it. theres no harm in taking your time (I should know!). keep updating as and when you can as want to hear all about the wedding and holiday!

hiya, not eaten much today as ive had a dicky tummy, so have bit of scrambled egg at lunchtime then just had some pasta n bit of garlic bread as feeling ok now. so im prob way under cals today. hopefully im going to have a shake or 2 tomorrow and a good healthy tea. willl come on here and say if i managed to stick at it. lol. yep its all common sense leeds, theres just always nicer options than salad ah ah. bye for now.

dani, i hope your tummy clears up. i know what you mean about food. no matter how much i zing up my salads they never look as appealing as pizza or chips!! i make my own coleslaw which is really nice - cabbage, red onion and carrots mixed with one pot of low fat cottage cheese and 2 big spoons of light mayo. i blob this on my salads to zing them up and it lasts me at least 5 days and is delish. its hard but its nice being thin isnt it?? haha. speak soon dani.

hiya leeds, my tummy is much better thanks. that coleslaw sounds gorgeous, i will definately be trying that. ive never thought to add cottage cheese before. well ive been good today-
breakfast - cereal
dinner - low fat houmous and lettuce wrap
tea - tuna steak, sweet pots and salad
ive decided that when i come back from my few days away with the girls that im going to do CD 100% for a 6wk period again and hopefully loose 2st again. i do want to maintain at the moment because my wedding outfit fits perfect and also holiday stuuf that i will buy needs to still fit so i havent a problem with being 12st for now, but idealy i do want to get to 10st. so thats my plan to hopefully do it in 6weeks again. plus when i get back from my girly hol we want to book to go away as a family for bout 7 or 8 weeks after that so it would be nice to get into a size 12 for then. i will be truely happy then lol.
hopefully tomorrow will be another good day. at the gym in morn so will come on at some point and say whether ive been good or bad. fingers crossed i will not be tempted.xxx

hello diary
been a good busy day today.
breakfast - activia yoghurt and a banana
gym
banana when i got in
dinner - low fat houmous n lettuce wrap
tea - 2 chicken salad wraps
i have had a good day today and havent been tempted to eat anything bad. gym was good, pushed myself hard and looked like a beetroot lol. then i came home and ironed for 3 hrs, that was worse than the gym lol. had a busy teatime as youngest daughter had a friend come to play and have tea. will get a bit of a lie in tomorrow as youngest daughter has the day off school because her school is used for voting. hope i have a good day tomorrow. feeling good about myself at the min. hope everyone else is doing well.xx

dani - what a lovely message, really uplifting. you sound like you have a great handle on things, esp your eating and exercise. are you eating enough though?

its hard to make time for yourself when your a mum so its nice that you are getting time for the gym. i feel like you too, so happy that i lost the initial chunk of weight, now i just need to get under 11 stone! work is stressful and today i caved and ate a cookie but i REALLY needed it, the girl looking after my files whilst i was off did nothing on them from early march so they are all urgent!!!

anyway, hope you have a fab lie in and love reading your daily menus.

hiya leeds, thank you for that lovely message. but today im going mad lol. i didnt get my proper lie in. my hubby is an insulin dependant diabetic and at roughly 4am he woke up as he had gone low so i got up and got him some cereal n some biccies. thierfore i am absolutely knackered now. i feel bloated today even though ive been good again
breakfast - cereal
dinner (not so good) 2 slices of garlic bread
tea - tuna n sweetcorn pasta with salad.
ive decided im back on CD 2mora, sorry if confusing you. im confusing myself.xxxx

well here goes, at my last weigh in with CDC i was 12st 2. i got on my scales this morn and im 12st6. omg. so im def starting 100% Cd today. i get weight on a sunday so fingers crossed i could have lost 2 or 3 lbs before i go to see pat on sun. i did say i wanted to stay as i am untill after my mates wedding (in only a week and a day) and after my hol (2weeks on tues) but im sure the clothes i have bought will not be dropping off me as ive got 14s but i will just be comfier in them.
leeds please help me stick at it untill my hols. i will be having a day off next sat for my friends wedding. its a roast dinner and not sure on the pudding. then buffet in the evening. i will also b drinking but will stick to vodka and low fat lemonade or coke. i will not overdo the eating on their wedding day. i want to look nice, ive booked for my nails doing the day before and also my makeup doing,so cant wait.
so please please help me leeds. we can do this.xxxx

dani - its early and im at work. dont worry, I HAVE EVERY FAITH IN YOU. you can bloomin well do it. i feel a bit of a hypocrite for advising you when i have lost nothing this week, but please remember how strong you are and how quickly the weight fell off last time. i bet if you stick with it until next weeks wedding you will be in the 11's. the first weeks loss will be big (unlike my disaster!) and then you can wear your outfit and have a fab day girl. i will be here for you with every post dani and i KNOW you can do this. to be honest, i had a month off and starting the products again was easy, no headaches and no funny turns cos i was eating healthy like you anyway. i'm like you, really bloated at the moment but together we can do it. best buds like before?? woohooo!

as for the wedding, well its such a big event that i would say dont worry abotu the food, eat what you want dani and then restart on sunday until you go away.

hope today is good for you!

hiya hun, dunt feel like an hypocrite, i love reading what you have to say and i take it all onboard. definately best buds. we can help each other get through the monotonous days lol. yes im hoping that by wedding day i will be in the 11sts. thank u for your encouragement.
hows your day going? hope work is good for you.xx

hi dani , did you enjoy your meal, where did you go and what did you have?

I am starting again tomorrow. wish me luck, i will need it!

Back